Lovers at last..

You and Peter are walking down the school halls when the end of the day bells rings. You both run out of school cause at last it was summer. Peter grabs your hand and continues to walk with you back to the stark tower.
As Peter opens the door you see that no one not even tony is in the tower..you two began to wonder where everybody went. You both call Steve and tony you call Steve and Peter calls tony.
"Hey! Uh mr stark!where are you guys?" Said Peter confused."oh your out for dinner! Cool!see you guys when you get back!" Said Peter smiling..
You put down your phone and say "so I guess it's just us tonight!"
I guess so!what do you want to do? Said Peter as he unties his shoes.
"We could cuddle? Kidding!" You said as you hang up your jacket and hat.
Sure!we can cuddle! Said Peter as he smiled.
"Okay!!" You said excited as you feel like a swarm of butterfly's and in your stomach.
You both lay on the couch and..
Peter grabs your waist gently and pulls you in and cuddles you..
You fall asleep after 5 minutes of the movie and roll over into peters chest and hug him as you sleep.
After around 30 minutes of you two cuddling..
Tony opens the door and stops in his steps and yells "PETER PARKER I SWEAR TO-"
Peter covers your ears gently and says"SSSSHHHH shes sleeping!"
Oh..WELL-well as long it makes her happy..but Peter if you hurt or so much as frighten my daughter your DEAD.said tony walking up the stairs.
As Peter smiles of joy you wake up but not fully and roll over and snuggle into his chest gently..you then fall asleep again and so does Peter..