Fire

{Third person} POV
As the whole family asleep someone brakes into the house and decide to get there revenge but goes wrong the person robbed and thought about something that will cause a little bit of a fire as the person gets the match they put it on a plant and a little fire goes off the person laughs on till they see the fire goes crazy it starts to spread every where they look at is only fire and they get out of the house and they look at the house and see how the fire is spreading to the second floor.

{Y/n} POV
I wake up and I start to smell something and it was like burning and I feel dicoda start to lick me and I get up and put on my slippers and robe I open my door and I see fire on my stairs And start to freak out I grab dicoda and go in a little room my dad made if there was ever fire at home so I go in and I pull then lever. I get down stairs I see fire everywhere except the backyard door I run there with dicoda and I stay out there till I remember my parents are still in the house I try to go back in but dicoda barks at me telling me to stay.

{Y/n parents} POV
"Honey honey wake up" d/n tries to wake up m/n "what darling?" M/n says "the house is one fire get up honey we have to get y/n!!" D/n says as he says the M/n realize they have to get out as quick as possible. She get up and runs to the door when she opens the door she see fire spreading all of the place every she looked was just fire d/n looks at the window, and see y/n standing there in fear and worried.

{Y/n} POV
I start to get really worried because I don't see my parents anywhere I try to look everywhere but the smoke of the fire is covering most of the thing's and I couldn't see almost anything,
A couple of more minutes pass by and I still don't see my parents and I start to feel light headed and my head started hurting really badly and all of a sudden I faint and don't remember a thing that happened. I hear cops and ambulance everywhere and I see dicoda.

(Author note)
I know it wasn't long I'm sorry I'm just busy today but I really hope u enjoyed this one I know a lot of u don't understand this part a lot but in the next part it will tell u more about the info u need ^••^