Mona x Fischl x Lumine

In this story, I'm going to tone the Fischl talk down to elegant instead of gibberish because I never understand that lady.

This is also based on the Meteorite event, so this will be an unfamiliar quest, and even to those who are familiar with the event, not everything will be like what you experienced because that would seem a little to boring.

Request from DeliriumOfTheEndless
•Third person POV•

Lumine and Paimon had walked into the gates of Mondstadt with little time to settle down. There seemed to be a huge commotion in the crowded streets. "Paimon wonders what's going on? Maybe we should ask some of the people!" Paimon exclaimed, curiosity radiating from the duo. Before the two could even ask around, they heard Katheryne calling out to the two. They shrugged at each other before walking over to see what the receptionist wanted.

"Lumine, Paimon, you're timing here is amazing. There has been a meteor shower last night with a large strike zone, it has covered the entire countryside of Liyue and Mondstadt. The meteorites seems to harbor a strange power that sends any who touch it into a deep sleep. Do you have the time to lend a hand in the matter?" Katheryne asked, hopeful of Lumine's answer. Lumine nodded her head only to look down and see there is little to no information on the matter at hand. Katheryne solemnly looked down before saying, "There is not much intel on the subject, truth be told this has never happened before in the history or Teyvat." Lumine and Paimon exchanged glances, worried glances for what seemed to be the tenth time.

"Katheryne! Do my ears deceive me or did thou call out for help in urgency?" Lumine turned around to see a confident lady walking up to here with what seemed like a shadowy raven. "Ah, you've arrived." The receptionist acknowledged the archer and her familiar. "A pleasure to see you again, Katheryne." The raven spoke with great elegance in his words, including gratitude when he spoke. "Woah! Is Paimon crazy or did the raven just talk?" Paimon whispered to Lumine. The bird and girl had turned to face the traveler and guide before introducing themselves. "Nice to meet you two, we have heard great rumors of your travels. I am Oz, nothing but a humble familiar of mein Fräulein, or as most call her, Fischl." The raven seemed to dip his head in respect towards the honorary knight. "Ah yes, feel free to call me Fischl as I must be on good terms with my people." The prinzessin spoke, after she caught herself staring at the blonde a little to long for her liking. "You all will be traveling together to investigate some of the meteorite remains in some of these locations." Katheryne said before she handed the group a map and with that, the group was off.

.
.
.
.
.

After dealing with the meteorite situation in springvale and learning they could not make direct contact with the rocks, leaving them to have to salvage them through gloves, the group decided to make their way to the next area on the map, which was located near the stone gate and Dihua Marsh. It was mostly an awkward silence until Paimon and Oz started their own conversation, including facts about their person to embarrass them, hoping to get them out of their comfort zone and making them a little more social.

•First person POV•
•Lumine•

I felt so awkward listening to Paimon rat me out on all my embarrassing moments as an adventurer, including telling the other two that I had developed a fear of hydro and cryo monsters together because of this one time I got beat up by a cryo and hydro abyss mage. My face was about as red as a tomato, but although Fischl was trying to act like she wasn't paying attention, she let out a few giggles. I decided I was going to be brave and so I walked around the two flying guides and over to her. "Can I help thou-." Before she could finish her sentence I spoke. "You can drop the elegant act, we're friends!" She paused for a moment, but she then said, "Well I guess I could talk a bit more relaxed for your liking. Did you need something, Lumine?" I thought for a moment. "Nope, but can I call you Fisch? It's totally fine if you don't want me to, but I just figured that's it's a cute nickname and I wanted to get to know you better so, yeah." I kind of just blabbered out, not seeming to notice the guy waving in front of us.