Chapter 64: Agony

Nazzi's P. O. V.

THE light of the sun started to fade as the darkness slowly covering the sky. I look at Xaria's sister, her eyes is like a stars shining while murmuring a forbidden spell.

We are approximately 200 meters far away from them.

My eyes widened when I saw a big spell circle on the sky, I looked at Xaria's sister, they're not look alike. But they are similar in one thing: they're always thirsty for blood and looks sadist.

"What's the element of Xaria's sister?" I unconsciously asked myself, but I heard the voice of Adri.

"She has all elements..." Nanlaki ang mata ko, matatawa sana ako pero nang lingunin ko ang mukha ni Adri ay seryosong seryoso ito.

"You're kidding, Citizens of this world can only have one symbol."

Biglang nakisali si Deiou, "She has one symbol but has all elements. She might get that from Kione Zin Menoa, Xaria's mother who was bound to become an Empress of Centro, she's part of the main royal family that rules many Agios."

My mouth opened slightly because of disbelief.

"You really don't know anything?" Tanong ni Adri, umiling nalang ako.

Nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita si Adri habang ako ay pinagmasdan si Zia Menoa habang papalaki ng papalaki ang spell circle na ginagawa niya.

"If you're bound to become an Empress, You're not allowed to marry anyone. You'll live alone forever. They say you'll marry the things from the past Empress through a ritual. The powers and wisdom— It's the emperor for all the members of centro."

Ngayon ko na naintindihan kung bakit ganoon na lamang kagalit ang Centro sa buong angkan ng mga Menoa. Sumuway ang nanay ni Xaria sa batas ng pamilya nila. Centro was known as an organization who killed all the people who turned against them. Now, I wonder how these two-- Deiou and Adri would survive after this...

"That's why Centro sealed the power of Zia and her mother. The spell and cursed made by my father is already broken, I guess, Captain Zenia might be the person behind that." Pagsasalita pa ni Deiou.

Ngunit naagaw ang pansin namin nang biglang may sigaw at pagyanig ng lupa.

"Sas kaló, téras pou katoikeí ston ypókosmo!"

Kasabay ng pag-ihip ng malakas na hangin at pagsasayaw ng buhok ni Zia sa ere ay ang paglabas ng isang ahas na nagliliwanag. Umikot ikot ito sa kalangitan at nanlaki ang mata ko nang itama nito ang katawan sa isinumpang pader. Umugong ang malakas na sigaw nito at paglaho, pero ang parte ng pader na tinamaan ng katawan ng ahas ay nag iba ang kulay. Mula sa pula ay naging kahel ito.