~1~

Y/n's POV

Hi! I am Y/n, Y/F/N. I am a witch. But none of my family knows that. I must be the unluckiest girl in the world. My mother is abusive towards me. My step-father treats me like a slave. I have the attic as my room. No bed but no problem. I can sleep on the floor. I have often read about Hogwarts and Voldemort. I honestly lo-like Tom Riddle a little bit. He is kind of sweet.

THUD!

"Y/n you bitch! come here" Bellowed my father.

"Coming sir!" I stammered.

NARRATOR's Pov

Y/n rushed down the stairs and found that the expensive glass vase broken in the floor. The glint in her step-father's eyes indicated that she would be punished and beaten heavily. Her mother pushed her and Y/N fell to the floor infront of the abusive man who claims to be her step-father.

"You bitch! You slut! Can you tell me how that vase fell?" He said in a low murderous voice.

"I-I don't know s-sir" Y/n stammered.

Finally the man lost his temper. He raised his hand to slap her. but suddenly there was a hand who held my step-father's hand to stop him from hitting me. I looked up and saw a hooded figure. Suddenly George (Your step-father's name) was thrown back. I looked up to see that the figure had unhooded itself. I gasped when I found out who it was..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry if this chapter seems short to you all. Next chapie is coming!!