~3~

Tom Riddle's Pov

I was disgusted. I mean utterly disgusted. How can a person expecially a mother be so much abusive to her own daughter. I raised my wand and was about to do my spell (Avada Kedavra) when I stopped. I remembered Y/n's face. Her Y/H/C locks falling on her beautiful face. WAIT NO STOP!! What am I thinking??!!

I decide to erase their memories by doing the memory erasing charm and not to kill them cause I think Y/n will be sad. "OBLIVIATE!" I yell and they obviously black out. I think they will wake up in one hour or so. I headed upstairs and saw Y/n on the bed, her packings done. She was looking outside the window. I cleared my voice. She noticed it and turned to me. There was a awkward silence before it was broken by her.

"Why did you come here?" She asked.

"To take you away" I replied as it was the most obvious thing.

"To take me away for what? It's not like I can help you or something. I am useless. Even my mother says so. You're a wizard. You are the Dark Lord for goodness's sake. I am just a normal witch. So what do you want me for?" She replied with her brows furrowed.

"How did you know the term 'muggle' and how do you know my name?" I asked her.

"Well, there are many books about you and Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore" She replied.

"Ohhh.. And who wrote those books?"

"JK Rowling of course"

"That witch"

"SHE'S A WITCH??!!"

"Yes"

"Okkk.. And what about me? Why did you come here to take me away? Are you going to kill me??"

"Defintely no. I am not gonna kill you. I have come here to.... Just take you away"

"Ok then let's go"

"Wait I have a gift for you"

"LORD VOLDEMORT GIVING A GIFT TO A MUGGLE-BORN!!! Well, that's something you don't see everyday"

"Oh shut up"

I hand her a small box. It was a wand. 13 1/4 inches, Unicorn tail. She squealed happily. Well, she's adorable.

"Hey Y/n. How old are you?"

"18"

"I am 19"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"But you don not look like a 19 year old"

"But I am. It's just the effect of the horcruxes"

"Will you ever be able to look like your 19 year old self again?"

"Yes. When I have my first kiss with my true love"

"Ohh.."

"Let's go!!"

I grab her hand and pull her towards me. She catches herself in time before she could fall on me.

"1..2..3.."