Chapter 7

Authors note: Warning, some words are not suitable for children.
_________________________________

Aesha
I woke up with a pain all over my body. 'Shit! Where am I?! What happened?! Why am I naked!!'
I looked at my side and saw Zachary Lux I screamed and pushed him off the bed then I covered my body with the comforter "fuck, what's wrong with you?!" He frowned "w-what happened?" I nervously asked "we had sex" he said 'oh god this can't be real. Ano na lang ang sasabihin ko kila ate?!' I stood up while carrying the comforter and "where's your bathroom?" I asked with no emotion "there" he said while pointing at the door. I cried while cleaning myself.

1 month later
I'm heading to Ate's office because I wanna eat with her huhu I miss her kahit kakakita lang namin kanina. I'm getting emotional really. Her secretary said that I can go in now. I saw her looking at her laptop "HEY ATEE!!" I shouted while running towards her, I hugged her and kissed her cheeks multiple times like a child that clings to her mom.

"Asia? Why are you here my baby sister!!" She exclaimed while hugging be backed. "I missed you!" I pouted "WAHAHAH we just saw each other a while ago kaya" she said "but I missed you!" I said while still pouting "what's with the change of emotion sissy? I mean your not usually like this yah know!" She explained "I don't know" I said while getting my phone from my sling bag.

"Go home Asia I have some works to do but we'll bond tomorrow" she said "oo na ate bye I'll go home na" I sighed in defeat and kissed her cheeks then head out with my poker face.

Actually a thought of being alone in the house is boring, mom and dad aren't home they're in a business trip.

I wanna go to a relaxing beach really, sure it is then! Oh and about that Zachary man, I'm not seeing him anymore I mean we're not seeing accidentally anymore and I don't have news about him.

I went to a beach which is this

(A/N: nasa taas po ootd niya)I went to the sand and sat on it, I looked at the scenery I love it!

I went to the sand and sat on it, I looked at the scenery I love it!

I watched the sunset until it started to get dark and stars appeared the scenery which made it more beautiful.

I didn't know that my tears started to fall already 'nanay and tatay! I'm here na sa place na gustong gusto ko ma-achive I'm just dreaming to be a model back then but then our parents died so I used our parents to be my inspiration and now that I achieved my dream because of them I know that they are proud of me and kay ate'

'Argh!! I'm getting emotional really!'

I stood up and fixed my outfit, I went to my car and went home.

There I saw are walking back and forts in her pajama while holding her cellphone and called me which made a noise so she turned her gaze to me and looked angry "ASIAAAA!! Where have you been?!?!" She exclaimed angrily "hehe ate I went to a beach to refresh yah know" I pouted "did you eat?" She asked psh bipolar "I did not actually I just ate one slice pizza for lunch while driving a while ago I was craving for it!" I exclaimed while having the pizza on my mind makes me drool.

"I'll cook something for you that is very close to a pizza c'mon" she said while clinger her arm to mine. We ate while chatting.

We finished eating so we went to our rooms and bid our goodnight.

I went to my bathroom which is inside my room and took a bath then did my skin routine, night routine.

I went to my bed 'why am I this tired? I did not do anything for this day really' with that I slept.