Epilogue

Author: since a lot of you have been asking for me to make another chapter. This is the last chapter/ epilogue.
———————————————
Many Years Later

"Love" I knew that this will be the last time I'll be with her, my queen, the woman who understands and loves me more than I love myself, Most of all the love of my life.

"Love please don't be like this! Don't leave! I can't, love please!!" My love's crying because of me and I hate it "Love, y-you know, there's an end in everything" I tried to talk more but I'm already tired. I'll protect you no matter what, I'll be by your side, I'll be watching you while I'm already resting. Resting doesn't mean I'll retire from being your knight and shining armor.

"Love not like this, w-we are still gonna visit the Eiffel Tower together, right?! So please love brace yourself for me? and Our kids!"

"She's a mess"I chuckled with that thought.

"Love, you know that we can't be together forever. One of us needs to leave first and that's me" I smiled assuring her that I'll be okay. Even though I'm not yet ready to leave.

"I love you, thank you for being with me through my ups and downs, take care of yourself and our children. I tried but I'm tired." I smiled tiredly.

"Love naman! Zachary don't leave me like this baby please!" She's crying like a baby.

"I love you so so much, can I have my rest now?" I wiped her tears for the last time, "I promise that this is not the last time we'll encounter my love."

"I'll see you in next life and I promise that we will still end up together again, and again, and again my paraluman" I kissed her until my last breath.

His last words are.."I'll see you in next life and I promise that we will still end up together again, and again, and again my paraluman." His voice fades at the end and kissed me until his last breath. This day is unforgettable for me and the kids. My love, king, partner in crime died at the age of 84.
And our kids our already old but we prefer to call them 'kids' like the old days.

I cried and cried while hugging him. I still feel secured while crying in his chest. I knew that this will be the last time but I still convinced myself that he will do his promise one day. Yes, one day.

"I'll just keep on dreaming 'til my heartaches end.." I love you Zachary Ezekiel Lux forever and always.

And with that..he died in my arms
While my heart died in his arms.
- Aesha Elle Jimenez Lux