Face fuck(smut)

Arion POV
We make out for a while and damn my self control is diabetical. I want to fuck him and make him scream and moan till morning but I don't. If I do, he could- I don't even want to think about it. I notice the car slowing down. I look down at Eliot and he's such a mess. His curly locks are tossed around messily, his shirt is on the floor, his neck has 2 hickies, his collarbone and chest are littered with red bite marks, his lips bruised and slightly puffy from how aggressively we made out, his joggers are loosely on his waist, his waist has a light bruise that resembles my hand from how hard I was holding and grinding his ass on my cock.

"You're so beautiful baby"

"T-thank you master...P-please, I want it so bad!"  He asks as he grinds on my thigh and pulls on my pants. I jerked him off and made him cum already but he's been begging for my cock, like the cock crazed slut he is. His eyes are lustfull with all the teasing ive put him through.

"Your such a slutty bitch . Get on the floor and beg on your knees, it suits you better"( incase you didn't get it. Bitch= female dog.)
He slides off my lap and onto his knees. His body moves like a sensual dancer. Oouu I should make this bitch give me a lap dance.

"P-please master~ let me suck your huge cock. Please, I want you to choke me with it~" such a pretty pain loving slut.

"Fine, now, do your fucking job!" He had already unbuckled my belt earlier so he just had to pull my pants down a bit and he was met with my very hard cock. His eyes widen when he takes it out.

"Less drooling more choking" I growl out
He nods and then licks the tip and sucks on the head. I'm starting to get impatient. I massage his hair and push his head down on my dick quickly. He gags and grips my thigh hard. He tries to pull back but I stop him. I want to go deeper. I sit up straight and push down even more. I can feel myself in his throat. He hits my leg lightly and squirms around. How weak and cute.
I let him go and he shoots up immediately and takes huge gasps of air.

"Pathetic" I spit on his face. He smiles and sticks his tongue out. I smirk at how good ive trained him. I grab his neck and pull him off his knees. His face in front of me. I hold his jaw open. I put his face under mine because he needs to know his place. I spit down, onto his tongue and he swallows it. And sticks his tongue out again.
"Dirty fucking whore" I ram my cock into his mouth and throat fuck his warm throat. He gags and chokes but I continue. I pull his head back by his hair and look at his tear stained face, his eyes glazed over. Half lidded and filled with lust. He gasps for air loudly.

"You're such a fucking mess. You look like a bitch in heat." I push his head back down so his face is near my cock. He starts sucking the tip again and then he takes it all. I let go of his hair and let him do his job. His tiny head bobbs up and down at an incredible speed. My cock starts to twitch and he starts to suck harder, he knows I'm close. His mouth is so warm and his throat is so tight. I can just imagine how tight his ass is, oh how he would be moaning and crying. I pull his head back again and he breaths heavy like a dog.

"You're so good. I wish I could fuck this tight throat of yours all the time, any time. Don't care where we are. I mean that's all you need, that's all a dirty cock crazed bitch needs right? Me and my dick. No one and nothing more."

"Mast-" he starts to speak and I slap him hard. He yelps but I can see him come to life all over again.

"What did I say you were?" I say in a powerful tone.

"A stupid bitch in heat" he says in between breaths. I can see his dick push up against his joggers. I bring my foot to his dick and slowly push down. He gasps and whimpers quietly.

"Right. Do dogs talk?" I ask and he nods his head no. I slap him again and add more weight on his dick. He flinches and his eyes close and grimace in pain. But even though he looks like he's in pain he moans as I apply even more pressure.

"When your master asks you a question you answer! And when I don't the only noise that can come out of that slutty mouth, are moans, whimpers, and master. So do dogs talk?"

"S-sorry and n-bo d-dogs don't talk"

"Right. You don't have permission to speak for the rest of today unless I say so. Now, lay on your back on these seats you stupid dog" I remove my foot from his crotch and he moans loudly. I'm pretty sure he just came. Yet another thing to punish. He must really love punishment. He lays down in the row of seats in front of me. I roughly pull him towards me and leave his head hanging off the seat. I stand in front and over his head. I lean over his body and angle my dick to his mouth. I run my hand on his smooth tummy and move my way to his nipples. I pull on them, making him shudder.

"You're such a pretty fuck toy. Take it all!"
I ram my cock down his throat. I start slow but deep. Slowly chocking him. He grabs onto the seat tightly, like his life depended on it. I come back out and only let him take one long deep breath before ramming back in his throat and keeping my cock balls deep. the vibrations of his moans makes it perfect.

"Fuck" it's so tight. I push deeper and his back arches. I grab his waist and push him back down. I could hear the wet sounds of him choking. It turned me on so much seeing him rise, twist and turn as he chokes. I finally pull out and he coughs hard. Bringing his head back up because he was even choking on my precum and his spit. I put my thumb on his tongue and open his mouth up again. I spit in it and push his head back in place. He's had enough air. I start to facefuck him while I pulled on his nipples. I go deeper and faster as I feel myself get close.

"I'm close baby. So fucking close"
I feel his hand pull on my arm and he pulls it to his neck.

"Fucking slut" I growl out as I bring both my hands to his throat and start to choke him. his throat tightens around my cock and I groan out in pleasure.

"D-damn... shit. I'm close" I pick up even more speed. I can feel my cock in his throat, with the hands wrapped around his neck. It just makes it hotter. This little throat is all mine. I slap him with one hand and his throat tightens up again. So damn good.

"Drink it all. If a drop spills I'll make you crawl next to me when we get to the resort. In front of everyone there, just like a fucking dog" I say as I cum down his throat. I pull back to his mouth and continue cumming in it. I can see as he gulps my cum. I coated his throat with cum. I pull out and stand there admiring my work. My little whore on his back with his head dangling off the edge of the seat he was laying on and his mouth is open. He still had cum in his mouth and when he swallows the last bit he licked his lips. That so fucking hot! He breaths deeply. His lips red and his neck red with my hand print on it. It won't bruise though. I pick him up and sit him on the floor. He looks drunk. His lidded teary eyes and drunk smile. I look down at his joggers and I notice they're wet.

"Only a slut like you could cum by being face fucked and chokes at the same time..."

"I-I'm sorry, I know im not supposed to cum unless you allow me to but I just couldn't hold it. Master, I love your cock so much~"

"I'll let it slide this time but always remember, I own you, you can't do anything without my permission, not even cumming. Come here, lick the cum off my cock"

"Yes master. I'm all yours" he says as he crawls to me and starts kitten licking my cock.

"You're my little cum dump"
he hums in agreement as he starts to weakly wsuck on my cock again.

(Btw this happens in like a party buss or big sized limo that has a lot of space.)

Unedited
Hello, ok as per request. Here in lies the smut! Hope you like it! Have a great day byeeeee! ♥️