Chapter 9

It was a Tuesday. The second day of the week, second day of school. And just the perfect day to get struck with bad luck. Surely, even Monday could be a better day for Fushiguro. At first he didn't want to get out of bed. The name 'Pablo' haunted him for the whole night.

But his father dragged him out of bed and threw him in the bath tub. Ever since then, he's been in a bad mood. He's been having this upside down 'U' on his face.

"Dude, you good? Your face looks weird..." Maki said and lightly pinched his cheeks.

"Stop it! I'm fine!"

"Sureeeee" Nobara caught up to them and started walking besides Fushiguro.

"Oh, didn't you have to go to live at someone else's place starting today? Like a roommate thingy?"

"Yeah, now that Maki says it... You did mention something like that, your dad will be out of country for a while, won't he?"

"Yeah... He's to Beijing for a month, and I'll be staying at his friends place. He said that his friend has a son and is the same age as me."

"Oh! Do you know his name?!"

"Well... My dad did tell me his name... But you see..."

"You forgot it?"

Fushiguro scratched the back of his head and nervously chuckled and looked away.

"Hey if he's a hot guy, gimme his number! I'd like to hook up-- I mean I'd like to get to know him!" Nobara said, "Also, send a pic." She winked and Fushiguro rolled his eyes.

"And why would I do that?"

"'Cause you're my best friend, right?"

"No."

They walked towards their lockers and placing their things in and taking some things out.

"Hey Fushiguro! Hey Maki-senpai! And hey... I don't know your name..."

Nobara gasped out of shock and dramatically placed a hand on her chest.

"How dare you?!"

"I don't care." Itadori said as his lips went into a thin line.

"HUH?!"

"Hey Itadori, thanks for yesterday."

"Sure, no problem. Also, Fushiguro you have math right? Wanna walk to class together?"

Fushiguro wasn't sure about it. He was hesitating a lot.

"Come on~ It's not like he's asking you to marry him..."

"Nobara! You know what, let's go to class Itadori."

Fushiguro grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the classroom, he looked back at Maki and Nobara and blew a raspberry.

"He's gay isn't he?"

"Yep, confirmed it yesterday." Maki said and smirked. "I'm gonna make him even more jelly hehe..."

"You evil bitch."

"Oh you'd do the same wouldn't you?~"

"I would."

"Uhmmm Fushiguro... You can let me go now..."

"No!"

"Okay..."

Fushiguro tightened his grip on Itadori's arm and picked up his pace a little, at this point an angry Fushiguro was dragging a confused Itadori.

Poor puppy was so lost, so confused. Someone, please help this poor puppy understand.

"We're here."

Fushiguro let go of his arm and walked into the class.

'Tsundere much?'

Itadori went into the class and sat down on his seat.

The day had finally come to an end. Itadori was chilling in the living room with his father, both of them were playing pac-man. It's an old and classic game that both of them loved playing.

"Hah I win again, son! Man you suck!"

"Hey! I just started playing this game today! You can't just expect me to beat you in a second!"

"But I thought you were good at games."

"I am good at games, but I only play RPG or action games! Not pac-man!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever helps you sleep at night. Wanna play tetris?"

"Oh now that's a game I'm good at, bring it on!"

*Ding Dong*

"Oh I think your temporary roommate is here~"

'Damn he seems more happy than I actually am... Oh well, time to meet my new roommate.'

Itadori walked up to the door and heard his father and some man with a deep voice talking.

"Woah is this your son? He looks just like you!"

'What does he look like??'

Itadori peeked a little.

'No way...

No freaking way...'

"Megumi?!"

Megumi looked at the person who just shrieked his name. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink.

"Yuji?!"

"WHY HIM?!"

--------------------

Word count: 642

Aaaaaaand the saga begins!

Also play some pac-man and tetris, you'll get hit by waves of memories... Unless you don't know what those games are... (you're missing out on life..)

Take care and stay safe <3