You//Dad

You're His Dad~
(Plug in mom if you want--it was requested for dad)

Liam: (he's 8)

"How was school Li?" Liam looks up at you with a smile on his face and nods. "It was fun dad!" You smile at your son as he latches onto your body. When you go to kiss his forehead he cringes and leans away. "Ew daddy! Your face is NOT soft!" He laughs as you swing him so he hangs upside down. "I know I have to go shave it, do you want to shave with daddy?" Liam looked up at you with wide eyes and quickly nodded. "Yes! Yes! YES!" He screamed jumping up and down. He then took your larger hand in his tiny one and tugged you behind him. He ran up the stairs tugging you the whole way and released your hand at the top of the stairs. He turned to you smiled and darted through the hall. He then ran in your room and went straight into your bathroom to get your shaving stuff. He pulled it all out and set it all on the floor. You walked in and sat next to him on the floor. "Okay Li, I need you to be careful bub," you said. He nodded and coated his small face in the shaving cream as well as the floor. You then began 'shaving' his face, which meant just scooping the shaving cream off of him. When you finished he was ecstatic screaming how he was a 'man' like his dad. You smiled as he helped you shave your face which meant rubbing the shaving cream all over you. When you both finished he ran down stairs to find his mom. "Mommy!" He ran straight to her and hugged her leg. "Hey baby boy! You look so handsome!" He chuckled and said, "I'm a man, momma! Don't call me baby!" He spoke angrily and crossed his arms. "Hey, no need to snap young man! Is that better?" He nodded, "Sorry! Yes," he smiled at you both satisfied. He then ran to the couch and plopped down with you next to him. He then laid across your lap and rubbed your now smooth face and whispered, "I love you daddy!" "I love you too Li!"

Zayn: (age 5)

"DADDY!" You woke up startled and darted out of your room to your only son's bedroom. "What is it?" You asked, but upon seeing his face you picked him up. "Oh bub, what's wrong?" You whispered to him as you rocked him back and forth, "ZiZiBear, can you tell daddy what happened?" Zayn looked at you through his teary eyes and nodded. "The-there was a m-m-monster a-and he tr-tried to hurt da-daddy." At this point he broke down again in your arms and you slowly rubbed the hysterical boy's back softly. "ZiziBear, do you want to sleep in daddy's bed tonight?" He nodded and wrapped his arms around your neck as you scooped him up. You then walked him to your room and shut the door with your foot. You laid him down next to you and pulled the covers over his body. You then turned on Netflix and put on Courage the Cowardly Dog for him. You then pulled him next to you and handed him his mom's sweatshirt. He slipped it on and smiled as he watched the show. "I miss mommy, daddy," he said while he looked at you. "Me too, ZiziBear. Your mommy loved her bear," you said tickling his sides. "I'm happy I have you daddy! You're my favorite daddy and mommy is my favorite mommy!" You laughed as he said this with a big smile on his face. "Goodnight daddy," Zayn then rolled closer to you and closed his eyes. "Night ZiziBear," you leaned down and kissed his forehead as he fell asleep next to you.

Louis: (age 15)

"Louis just got home from school and is in his room packing up his stuff to visit you for the weekend," your ex-wife spoke into the phone. "Okay, I'll be there soon. See you soon," you said and hung up after she said bye. When you arrived you knocked on the door and Louis answered. He smiled up at you and grabbed his stuff. He walked it outside to the trunk where he deposited it all. He then walked back inside to grab his phone and charger. On the way out his mom grabbed his wrist and kissed his cheek earning an 'ew' from him. You chuckled and waved bye. You and Louis then got in your car and headed to your house. In the car Louis told you all about school, how his sisters annoy him, and how his mom is too protective. You laughed and told him that things have been very quiet without him. He just nodded and smiled. "Mrs. Stevens said I talk too much and I told her that I didn't care, so I got a detention. Oh well, she was being a real b dad," he said. You laughed at the way he said b and then nodded, "As if a detention will faze a Tomlinson." He was quick to nod at that remark. The whole weekend you and Louis just hung out at your house. You guys talked about his annoying teachers, where you guys should go on vacation this summer, and all about his soccer. When it was over Louis said that he had a good time and let you kiss his cheek without saying ew. "Bye dad, I love you," he smiled at you. "Bye Lou," you said as you headed to your car.

Harry: (age 27)

"Congratulations Har!" He smiled at you as he hugged you. "Thanks dad," he smiled. Today was your youngest child's wedding day. "I can't believe your getting married already Haz," you smiled as you held your wife's hand. She smiled at you as you gave Harry a gift box. "Open it whenever you need to Haz," you said. He nodded and set in front of the mirror he was standing next to. Your wife then grabbed Harry and kissed every inch of his face as tears streamed down her face. "My baby boy is about to be a married man," she cried. You pulled away and Harry smiled. "Yes, yes I am," he nodded. "Mom, I have a joke that might make you laugh," he spoke. She nodded right away, "Okay, what is it called when the smog is lifted over Los Angeles?" You looked at Harry with an expression of confusion, as did his mom. "I don't know what?" she asked. "UCLA," he then started to crack up at his crappy joke, "Get it you see LA." Your wife then chuckled to make him smile and she kissed him again. "We're going to go sit out there now Haz," his mom said. He nodded and then you spoke, "Haz, the gift is a collage of all the things you've ever done that made a smile appear on our faces, which is almost everything you know? She even put in the picture of you from when you poured paint all over the couch." He laughed as he nodded. "Thanks dad, I love you guys," he hugged you. "Love you too Haz!" You then left him alone to get ready and sat next to your wife. As you sat there you couldn't help but look back at all of the memories you had with your favorite, and only, son. You had a big smile on your face as you could remember hearing Harry when he said his first word and when he first said dad. A year later and you had a curly-haired grandson.

Niall: (age 18)

You were laying in a bed with stiff sheets laying on top of you. You smiled when your youngest son walked into your hospital home, it was the first time you had seen him in weeks and he was your ride home. He ran up to you and wiped the tears that were on his cheeks. He then hugged you and helped to pull you up. "I already filled out that crap paperwork dad," he laughed as he helped you into the wheelchair. "Thanks Ni, that's stupid anyway. How have you been bud?" You smiled at your son. "Okay. I've been nervous since you've been in the hospital, but tour was fun," he spoke excited. "Eh, don't be nervous for me--ever. I may be old but I'll still be here when you come home, always," you spoke happily. Niall smiled and pushed your wheel chair through the hospital and drove you back to your house. You and your wife divorced years ago, so it was just you and occasionally Greg or Niall would visit. You and Niall spent awhile catching up. At 9:00 Niall decided it was time to head back to his apartment. You smiled and gave him a hug. "Bye Ni," you smile. "Bye dad, please be careful. Next time I see you I'm going to kick your ass in a soccer match," he laughs. You hummed and waved as you watched him drive off.

\\\\

Mine.

Thanks for requesting bitch :: Cai0t0lin6

Comment.VOTE.fan

Pickle a pine cone today,

Courtney.xx

She requested it for 'your his dad' lol. This was honestly fun-ish to write!

Guess which bitch is the pitcher for the JV team?
***THIS ONE***
We have our first scrimmage tomorrow and we shall win that shit! Wish us luck, or don't, who am I to control you?