Army//Home

You Come From The Army and Surprise Him~

Liam:

You had been deployed for a little over a year. You loved the army, it was your second home. You fought for your country and could not be more proud. The only thing that brought you down was your boyfriend, Liam. You missed him like crazy. When you had told his mom you were coming home, she broke the news that Liam had left for tour. You asked where he currently was and she told you in the US. You told her you would fly out and surprise him and then you would both take a break and come home to see her. She immediately agreed knowing how much you had missed him. It was your departure day and you had set everything up with Paul. You were to fly straight out to LA, meet him at the airport, go to the show, and pop out. You had arrived back from Afghan and landed in LA. You saw Paul and ran straight to him. "Welcome home (Y/n)! Haven't seen you in forever. I sure have missed having you around" You laughed. "I missed you too Paul. How long before ya know?" "About 2 hours, we have a long ride to the show. Do you want to change or anything?" You shook your head. "I literally just got back, I have nothing. But I'm fine, I just wanna see him" On the way there, Paul told you that you would just run on stage. He wasn't going to hold you back any longer than you were hoping. You arrived and they were in the middle of a song. You looked at Paul and he nodded. You walked out and Niall noticed you first and smiled. He went over and hit Liam and he turned around. The fans were going crazy. You looked at each other and started crying. You started walking towards him but ended up in a sprint. He collected you in his arms and you just hugged and cried. You held on for dear life like it was your last moments. "I missed you" He whispered. "And I'm so proud and happy that you're home safe." You nodded crying to hard to say anything. When you let go of him, the other boys each gave you hugs and welcomed you home. "Sorry" Liam apologized. "My girlfriend just came home and surprised me. I didn't expect this" He said laughing. You stayed with him the whole show, glad to be home with your boyfriend.

Louis:

You wanted an elaborate plan. You loved surprising your boyfriend. You had come home a few days earlier from the army, only to find out Louis had set off on his world tour. You were incredibly proud but upset he wasn't here. Your dad gave you the idea to go surprise him while he was out on the road. You agreed and called up Lou. Lou helped you with everything. You agreed that you would sneak into the crowd and not be noticed until Louis found you. You were set to fly out to Colorado where they currently were the next day. You gathered your things and made your way. You and Lou decided that you would wear your uniform, so it would be easier to find you. You made a sign that said "Where's your girlfriend at?" And were going to hide behind it until he read it. Lou was to make sure he saw the sign and answered the question. You flew out and arrived at the hotel that Lou set up for you. "Lou!" You yelled walking in. "(Y/n!)" She yelled running at you. You dropped your things and ran hugging her. "Welcome home" You laughed. "Thank you! I missed you guys!" "We all missed you and your boyfriend's mischief." You both laughed. You went up to her room that you would share with her and started making your sign. You talked about everything from the army to what had been happening on the tour. When the show came, you got dressed in your uniform and you stood in the front row. You got the girls to help you and keep your secret. You hid behind the sign and waited patiently. The girls' job was to get Louis to actually notice the sign. He finally noticed it when he was talking during his speech. He came closer and squinted his eyes to read it. "Where is my girlfriend? Well, last time I got the chance to talk to her, she was deployed overseas in the army. I haven't spoken to her recently so I was hoping I would get a phone call soon" You smiled and shed a tear. He started walking away when you took the sign down and yelled "LOU BOO DON'T WALK AWAY!" That was the only nickname that you called him. He turned around and stared. "You're home?" You nodded. He jumped off the stage attacking you glad that you were home.