וChapter 1•×

<3

                    |Wilbur's POV|
   Like everyday I woke up, ate breakfast and I got ready. Then I had an amazing idea.

   I called Tubbo and asked if he wanted to play and stream with me. He immediately agreed and he told me to call others. I did what he said and called Tommy, Phil, Karl, Sapnap, Dream and George.

   - Hey Big man.

   - Hey Will - Tommy responded.

   - What are you doing? - I asked.

   - Nothing much man.

   - Alright. Wanna play on the Dream SMP with me, Tubbo and some others?

   - Yeah, sure. Are you going live? - he asked

   - Yup, I'm starting at 7pm

   - Okay. Do I go live too?

   - Yea, If you want to. GOTTA GO, BYEEEEEEE! - I said quickly and hang up.

                    |Dream's POV|
   Wilbur called me and asked me if I wanted to play Minecraft. I wasn't sure if I wanted to but when I heard that George's gonna be there I said yes. He's my best friend and my crush. He's sooo handsome and cute. Only Sapnap knows that I have a crush on him.

   At 7pm I joined the game and I saw that everyone's here. I got in the call on Discord. Wilbur and Tommy were live. It was really nice to talk with my friends but there couldn't be 5 minutes without Tommy's swears. Me and George were flirting and laughing together at others.

   - Guys I think I heard something in the kitchen - George said quietly.

   I could feel he's scared.

   - What happend? - everyone asked.

   - Maybe go check it out - Tommy said.

   - Okay... - George said and went to the kitchen.

   5 minutes later George came back with his cat. He looked so adorable with the fur ball on his arms.

   - It was just my cat - he said laughing.

   We played together for another 10 minutes.

   - Guys I just heard a window breaking in my living room!

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

                  TO BE CONTINUED