: 2 >

"Try moving or I'll shoot that little head of yours

"Try moving or I'll shoot that little head of yours."

Why am I in this situation again?

I was just trying to get hold of the phone on the ground, thinking that maybe I could return it to its owner. But this thing happened, yeah shit.

Why did I have to do that again? Why can't I just pass by and mind my own damn business.

Kinda thinking about it. I wouldn't be in this situation if I hadn't had the urge to bring it back to the owner. And maybe my curiosity is kicking a little when I saw it.

Heh, can't blame myself, now. Or maybe I can, but that would just be too weird.

I hate you self.

Now look at me, kneeling in front of the phone with my two damn legs. My whole body is frozen and I can feel my hand sweating. I don't know what the duck to do.

What should I do when a person is pointing a gun at me. Should I scream? Probably not.

"Stand up, bitch."

"But you said if I move you'll shoot me...." I quietly said. Yes Hya, calm down and answer what you usually answer.

"Are you using my words against me?" He said, venom lacing his words.

Even though I'm shaking in fear. My mouth has still have a courage to move and answer.

"Maybe." I heard the guy scowl at my back.

"It's better to kill you. Tsk, why didn't I even kill you in the first place?" Muttered, but I still managed to hear it. "Oh right, to many people will notice and hear. Fuck it."

"Pick up the phone and stand the fuck up."

I didn't bother to say things again. I did what he said, I took the phone and stood up slowly. When I was finally standing, he ordered me to face him.

"Hand the phone over."

"If I didn't?"

"I'll kill you." He casually said.

I was just staring at his eyes. His cold piercing eyes, annoyance is visible in it. He was wearing a black outfit, just like his mask and cap.

"I do hand it over, what will happen to me?" I slowly said.

Even though I was asking questions. I could feel my heart throbbing fast. Like any minute, it will burst out my chest and eventually leave my body.

Leaving me heartless and dead.

"You'd be dead."

"Wow, great." I whispered sarcastically.

"Move it. I don't have all night to talk or see you face."

I started to bring my hand - that is holding the phone - up, to give it to him. He placed his gun down and started to move his free hand. I was just staring at the gun, when an idea popped up.