: 7 >

“Your car I.D ma'am.” The robot said, while I took my drivers I.D. “It seems like this is the first time you'll borrow our car.”

Ah yes. This is the first time I'm going here and borrow one. I'm off to go grocery shopping.

I could've asked Lucas to go with me. But he's busy doing his studies and I don't want to disturb him.

We don't exactly own a family car so I'm here. Commuting is also a hassle, because for sure at the end of the day. I will carry lots of paper and plastics bags with me.

“Ah yes. I would like to borrow a car for the day.” I said as he nodded his head before smiling at me.

It was a human robot. His face looks exactly like one, but his voice is still robotic. What else can modern technology do?

“Oh! Yes. What color would you like?”

“Black please.”

“Very well. First of all, I would like to discuss the fee of using it.” He started talking while I listened.

He said that I should return the car in one to two days. If I borrow the car today, I could return it tomorrow or the other day. It should not be damge or else I would pay for the expenses.

He also said that the car is safe and well made. It has a tracker in it for them to track the one driving it. He also said that we shouldn't worry.

The tracker is opened when you didn't bring the car on the day you should've brought it back. I nodded and he said much more.

I gave him the card as he happily swiped it. He gave me the car keys and some person guided me to it. I smiled and thank them.

Technically, when the government first announced this, I thought it was stupid. Well, who wouldn't?

The car is nice and pretty. Many people will try to take it or steal it. Even if it has a tracker, they can just find it and remove it, right?

But he said, that's what the card is for, and the paperwork's are for. They can easily go to the bank and give them the contract paper. The bank will then deduct it on your money and transfer it to there bank.

It's said there in the contract, earlier.

When I reached the wet market I took my phone and the paper, mother gave me. I went out and locked the car before going in.

Luckily, there wasn't many people buying today. I stopped my tracks at the corner and took a grocery cart with me. When I opened the paper my eyes widened.

“What the heck?” I mumbled as I stare down the paper in my hands.

6 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓽, 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓴.
4 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓷.
3 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓯.
2 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓴 𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱
𝓥𝓮𝓰𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼 - 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝔂, 𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓮 ~

Note: 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 (:

Ps. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓮.

Pps. 𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽, 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮.