Chapter 2

NEMESIS

I look at the clock that is placed just above my bedroom's table. It's almost 10 pm. And that's why I need to get myself ready.

I get the tiny, sexy dress from the box. Fucking dress. I swear, my hands are itching to burn this.

After cursing the dress, I decided to finally go to the Blue Room. It is a room where we prepare ourselves for our duty.

"You're finally here." Aphrodite said, welcoming me. 

I gave her a smirk.

Emissary 012, Aphrodite. She's in charge for our total make over. Aphrodite is really good when it comes to cosmetics, but I can tell you, she's also a danger when it comes to proper duty.

"Sige na, halika na rito. Let's get you ready." Peitho said excitedly, even grabbing my arms.

"Eh trabaho mo'to diba?" I asked her sarcasticly.

"Oo, tigasan mo pa yang ulo mo para paupo-upo nalang ako dito." She answered, laughing. 

Emissary 011, Peitho. A very fuckable, seductive looking girl that is also an excellent gun shooter. When it comes to seducing the target, automatic siya ang assigned d'yan, pwera nalang ngayon because of the fucking punishment.

I just closed my eyes, letting them do their things.

How I hate cosmetics and any beauty products, and bigat-bigat nila sa mukha.

"Are you ready to look at your face?" Peitho asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders for answer.

"No, wait. Wag muna! Peitho, get that mirror off. Suotin mo muna dress mo, para surprise-surprise!" 

Aphrodite said with full of excitements just before I could open my eyes.

I stood up and had my way to the dressing room. 

This outfit is just so tiny, yes I know I'm skinny but this cloth is way too revealing.

I got myself out after dressing up.

"OMG! You look hot, you totally look different." Peitho said.

I glared at her.

"Come here, look at yourself. What can you say?" she asked.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair is curled in a big wavy motion, my eyebrows are perfectly formed, my eyelashes are so long and curved, and oh those dark circles that helped to form my eyes, and the seducing red lipstick plastered in my lips.

I trailed my eyes down to my dress. It's black, silky fitted-dress that is about 4 inches above my knees. It has a slit that stopped right before my butt cheek. It consists with a very low neckline with a very thin spaghetti strap holding unto my shoulders, paired with a laced high heels. 

I totally looked like a bitch ready to be hooked up and got payed off.

"Ew." I bluntly said.

"What do you mean Ew?" Aphrodite reacted.

"I look gross." I said while staring at them

"Emissary 06, Nemesis. I know you're done preparing. Proceed now to the Yellow Room for the briefing." Ares announced.

I got up and held my purse with a gun inside. I looked back at Aphrodite and Peitho. I nodded my head and get out from the room.

As I reached the Yellow Room, I immediately sat at the chair, watching Ares as he laughed while looking at me being uncomfortable with the dress.

"Such a piece of shit." 

I uttered before handing him a folder which consists the file about my call tonight.

"You done reading this?" he asked.

"I didn't. Read it for me then." I answered smugly. 

"Tonight's your call and you still didn't read a thing. My God Nes, you're giving me a very hard time."

I saw him combing his hair off using his fingers, his signs of stress and frustrations, lol.

"Listen, you need to get to the L20 Club. There, you'll find Orlando Perez."

Ares said then handing me the picture of my target.

"He looks good." I said as I stared at the picture.

"Yeah, you better not get trapped by that womanizer's face. Anyways, you need to kill that man. I'll give you 10 minutes to do that. As soon as you reach to that club, your time will start to tick." 

He explained, putting much emphasis to the time limit.

I nodded, not bothering to ask about the reason why I needed to kill the man. It's one of the rules. Our organization will not let us know the reason why we kill our target. Para daw hindi magdalawang-isip sa pagpatay, in case hindi naman masamang tao ang target. But I don't give a damn, one way or another.

"I hope you'll listen to my commands later." 

Ares said with a serious and kind of a boss tone.

I plugged in the SX-PRO Professional Earpiece. It's wireless and the smallest micro earpiece in the world. It has a skin color cap which made it invisible.

"Come here, let me help you."

Ares said as he took the wireless microphone and carefully placed it together with a small hairclip in my hair.

I inserted my Medieval Dagger in my purse. I'm bringing a gun but I'm more comfortable when it comes to knives. I'm best at throwing knife.

I stood up, prepared and ready to kill a man.

"Nes, don't make everything worse."

Ares warned me before I could leave the room.

"Ah, what do you want? Worst?"

I said as I walked out and closed the door.