Help from a sister

Emira helps amity invite Luz over for a movie date.

Amity ran up the stairs of her now parent-less home, clutching on to the rails with exitment. She had been dating Luz for two months now, and she still hadn't come over. She entered her room grabbing her scroll and hoping onto her bed. Fear started to fill her mind as she pulled up her girlfriends contact. Her heart was racing as she struggled with what to say. After five minutes of failed attempts she threw her phone in frustration, wondering how this came so easily to her older siblings. The thought that that the twins where also home made her heart sink knowing that they would be there for the events to come. But because it's not often that her parents leave her without supervision, it had to be now. "Ok, Amity you got this" she reassured herself as she picked up her scroll from the floor. "What was that mittens?" Emira appeared at her bedroom door, with a slight smirk."Ahg, What are you doing here Emira?" She threw her phone on the floor this time out of shock. "We know what your doing mittens" Edric joined into his twins smirking. An embarrassed look took over Amity's face as she tried to hide her  blushing. "Stop freaking out, we want to help you" Emira said walking closer to her sister Edric following behind her. Amity used her leg to block the spot they where trying to sit on, but that didn't stop them from sitting. "Can't you guys just leave" Amity said trying to pick up her scroll. Emira motioned for Edric to go as she grabbed the scroll from her younger sister. "Hey, Luz I'm home alone right now, well my syblings are here, but my parents aren't. Anyways do you want to come over and watch a movie? It's totally fine if you don't want to, I was just wondering." Emira read laughing at the paragraph Amity had typed up but hadn't sent.
"This is awful, Amity"
Emira continued laughing until she saw the look on her sisters face. "Sorry, I'm supposed to be helping you" Amity shrugged, half accepting her apology.
"Well, can you start helping then"
"That's what I'm here for"
Emira said as she deleted Amity's message. "So, you want your message to sound confident, maybe starting with something like: Hey Luz, you've never been to my house before and we haven't had a date in a while. So do you want to come over for a movie night" Amity nodded stealing her phone back as she typed that. "What else should I put?" tell her that your home alone" "but I'm not" "I can convince Edric to leave, I'm sure he'll be fine with it" Amity reached over and hugged her older sister.  Once the final text was written Emira proof read it "ready to send it?" "I think so" Amity said as her palms sweat. Emira pressed the send button as it quickly went from delivered to read and from read to typing. "How do you feel?" "Like a train wreck" "well, I felt the same way the first time viney came over, it's completely normal." As Emira reassured her sister they both heard a ding. Amity turned on her scroll to see a message from Luz."What are you doing, open it!" Amity's hands trembled as she opened her texting app. "That would be so much fun! when should I come over?" Emira read the message with a huge smile covering her face. Amity grabbed the scroll to type her back "now would be great." Emira gave a thumbs up as she left the room to go get her brother out of the house. Amity rushed to go get ready for the events of tonight. She put her favorite movie on in her room and put out some snacks and games. As she anticipated the soon ringing of the doorbell a knock rang through the house. She quickly opened the door and welcomed her girlfriend in. "Hey Luz" Amity said giving her girlfriend a hug that turned into kissing. "Hey Ami"
Luz said breaking apart from the kiss. "So...   your parents are gone" "yeah" "Well... do you wanna go-" she was cut off by Amity pulling her up the stairs into her room. "What movie is this?" Luz said noticing the music. "Good Witch Azura" Amity turned on the movie and pulled Luz onto her bed after she saw her approval.