The Arangement

This is a story of why Odalia and Alador got married

It was just another day at Hexide for Alador Loset. He was 16 and the most popular student at his school. He never had any intention on being well-known, but with his parents high status and his friends need for validation that was nearly impossible. The brown-haired witch walked down the hall on the way to his next class, as the top student, Odalia Blight, stopped to talk to him. "Hello Alador" she said in her regular sly tone. "Oh, hey Odalia" he wondered what she was trying to do. "I've done some thinking and" she stretched out the "nd" sound as her eyes meet Aladors. "I want you to be my partner" she sounded so confident almost like Alador already said yes. "Romantic partner or business partner?" He said out of pure confusion. "Both" although that deepened Aladors confusion he still said yes, half due to Odalias beauty and half due to her intimidating tone. "Good,I'll see you tomorrow at the bones land cafe for our first meeting... I mean date." She came up to Alador and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Bye Odalia" he said realizing what just happened. "Call me Dali" she walked in the opposite direction of Alador knowing she had just done what her parents wanted.