Chapter 56 : I'm Yue Ying

Yue's POV

I grunted as I woke up from Ambrose's knock by the head. I found myself stuck in a complete rectangular shaped glass box and chains around my ankles. Ugh , that stupid king must have trapped me in here again.

"Rose , I seen you woke up." "You blind or what sort of stuff? I argued back to Ambrose who's right now wearing full set armour. "Now what in the Daemos you put me into?" "Lov-" "Not with any word by the tongue , I don't need any of your love. King. Now get me out of here."

He glared at me with killer eyes and chuckled coldly. "My Yue , you wouldn't regret for this. You could be only mine." "You said that a billion times and it never happen." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You see , Joe had found a very strong resource when you're gone. Something called.... cement?"

Hold on-

Cement?

The one that was mostly seen on Earth?

Oh hell no....

I then tried to get myself out by smacking my fist by the glass. But it's surprisingly hard as rock.

"You'll only stay here. Once I killed him , you would be only mine..." "No... Please don't tell me...." He chuckled and snapped his finger. "We arrived Daemos....Yue..." Suddenly , a huge amount of liquid poured upon me , causing me drown and faint into darkness.....

"Yue.....Yue..." I looked around and found myself surrounded by darkness but there's a voice calling me....

"Someone? Anyone? Please help me , I need to get out of here , so I can kick the king's butt!" I yelled as I noticed a figure walking towards me. "Who's there?!" The figure stopped and had eye contact with me.

"YY...." "D-Dad?" I was shocked. My father...The man that I haven't seen for years.... The man that I love....The man I brought to death.... I stuttered and a tear glide down from my eye. He opened his arms widely , I started to run and jump into his arms.

"I miss you , dad...." "Look at you....My my...My lovely daughter has grow up so fast...." "I'm....so sorry what I have done , father.....I left you and you've gone so depressed and even passed away.... I couldn't....forgive myself....." I said while hid my face into his chest.

He lifted my head and looked at me with a father smile. "Oh Yue.....I'm not the man who hated his own son and burn his by the face. You're my one and own descendant , the proud Ying family. It's just that you grow up wild than any woman. That makes you different, YY..." "Thanks dad..." I said while engulfed him in a warm hug.

"Now , I know the fact King Ambrose took your magic for his own needs." I looked at father with widen eyes. "Y-You must be mad at me , aren't you?" "No. But in fact , this is your advantage." I looked at him confusingly. "Since he built the basement below the land of Dargons , which was very high contain of magic, the magic will be absorbed by your own magic. You get to level up yourself , YY!"

That's....

Actually good

"You have to survive from this alright? You're the bridge between the two lands. You get to fulfill your long time wish , restore peace between Daemos and Dargons."

I....I can't believe it. I actually get to make that wish happen!

But.....