War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD

Since Shoda was still conscientious and there were three more people on the ground floor, I went to the boys side and was about to grab him by the collar if not for Hawks stopping me.

Hawks: I will take him.

Me: He isn't worth it, so it's fine.

I just went past him, took the boy by the collar and started dragging him out of the room.

Hawks: You know, I can carry him if you don't want too.

Me: And why do I want that?

Hawks: It's not as loud?

Me: A question not an answer! Besides I don't care.

I had my scythe in on hand and it was leaning against my shoulder while I had Shoda's collar in my other and walked out of the room towards the stair case and down the stairs.

Once we were on the ground floor, I was sure I wanted to scare them, so I did the only thing that was logical.

Me: Go in with Shoda as your hostage.

Hawks: Where are you going, birdy?

Me: BUNNY!

Hawks: Okay, where are you going, bunny?

Me: there is a vent system, I will vent there.

Hawks: I won't even question you anymore, so take care.

Me: Thanks. Oh and take my scythe with you. Just throw it to me the moment I land.

Hawks: Oki, doki Bunny!

Just like that I went over to the vent system, opened the hatch and went inside. Since there was only one direction I could craw because the other would lead away from the front entrance away, it was not that hard to guess which direction I needed to go. So I started venting and the moment I was there I quietly removed the lid and watched the show for a bit.

Hawks went into the room with a flying scythe or so it seems since the scythe was held up in the air by one feather. Now it was Hawks turn to drag Shoda into the room and throw him right in front of the heroes.

Hawks: Nice try guarding the sky! But you know. . . They sky is my territory.

Kamakiri: I will take him.

Tsuburaba: Nirengeki is just unconscious not out of the game.

Kaibara: Why does he have blood splashes all over him?

I then decided to jump down. The moment I landed a scythe was thrown in my directions.

Tsuburaba: WOW careful at whom you are throwing that thing.

Me: Oh he didn't target you guys, but I will!

With that said, they all turned around with wide eyes and immediately jumped back leaving Shoda in front of me. I made sure to land right behind them it was only a lucky coincident that they were standing right one-meter way form where I landed.

Kaibara: How did you get here?

Kamakiri: Midoriya?!

Me: ARG, Why can't you guys get it straight! I am USAGI! The killer rabbit!

Tsuburaba: 3 against 2! You have no chance in winning this.

Me: Then let's even out the numbers, shall we?

I ran straight at Kamakiri and used my scythe in order to break the blades that he made with his quirk. It was very easy breaking them. I just had to use OfA at 42% running and using it in my hand to force my weapon to cut through it. It also helped that Mei designed my scythe out of a rare earth material that was nearly unbreakable.