The thirty-seventh chapter

--------------------------------------------

(No picture again! I'm tired and just got from work... Hehe... Also... This is kind of a story that will link together with another story I'll be making. It's a little fandom called dsaf or Day-shift-at-Freddy's... I don't know if you guys have heard of it. I would recommend watching playthroughs and stuff... This is just a small heads-up for my plans in the future and the second book!)

--------------------------------------------

Garcello pov.

My face is still flustered after the fact that Y/N kissed me without asking like we had been together for a year... He is so cute when he laughs...

"Are you alright now? You probably still have a small purple light problem... I don't know if I trust them when they told us it's completely gone..." He tells me still smiling slightly making the last statement more of a joke. The boy that I had a battle with seems to step forwards more and beeps slightly sounding unsure.

"Don't worry, little man! I'm totally fine now!" I tell him to make sure he doesn't worry too much. I give him a small thumbs up and a smile.

He makes a louder boop noise and it sounds happy. I feel Y/N patting my back slowly and lovingly somehow... I almost melt at the gesture and feel like I can barely stand up... God... I want him to just fuck me... Wait! No! 

I jolt feeling the question linger in my head... Is it too early to ask if he wants to be the dominant one? Is it? Yeah... Probably is too early... I should ask for a date instead...

...

Yeah...

"Hey... Y/N?" I ask him turning my head towards him feeling a slight bit of sweat fall over my temple.

"Yeah, Gar?" He asks back looking ready for my response... I hope he will say yes...

"Would you... Go... On... A date... With me?"

"What did you say Gar? I can't hear you?" he tells me making me feel slightly more confident and try to tell him again.

"Go on a date with me! Please?..." I accidentally scream the first sentence but then realize that it sounds forced and went with a small please at the end. Y/N looks surprised eighter from the scream or the fact that I asked him out... I don't know which one to believe in...

"S-sorry..." I stutter out in embarrassment... Why did I have to make it so uncomfortable for the both of us?

I have my hands over my eyes not wanting to see the cute H/C-haired male in front of me getting mad... But all I can hear is the cute laughter of this beautiful man... I wonder... Did he even ever tell me his age... Fucking hell...

"Just... Umm... Your age would be good to know..." I tell him putting my hand behind my neck rubbing it softly... It's one of my bad habits and I have been doing it a lot lately...

"Oh! I haven't told you my age... Shit... Um... I'm 25!" Y/N seems to be a bit worried and frantically waves his hands in defense.

"So as old as Alex?" I ask him raising a small brow at the one-inch tinier male.

"Yeah... I guess? Was Alex really that old? I don't really remember?" He tells me looking slightly embarrassed about the statement.

"Mhm," I tell him and nod at the same time. The boy cuts in with a boop that sounded like he was asking something.

"What? Are you unsure what is going on?" I ask him thinking that maybe he just wants to know why we are speaking like this.

Y/N pov.

Let me answer your question about dating! Hhhhhhhhhhhh!

Garcello pov.

The boy puts his hands in front of himself and then links his pointy fingers together making a pouting face. What?

"Oh! Boyfriend... Is it about the thing again?" The person on the speakers asks sounding concerned about their significant other... Does the boy beep confirming the statement as far as I can understand him at least?

"He... Is wondering if you know anyone that might look like him? He has been searching for a parental figure his whole life... It's probably because he trusts you from your kindness..." The person tells me their eyebrows furrowed. 

"Well... There is one person I can possibly think of but I really don't... He isn't... Umm..." I stutter remembering small parts of my past again. I don't want to remember this...

"He's kinda unavailable..." I tell him. It's technically the truth and I really don't want this little man's hopes to go up only to find out that the person can't stay...

(To whoever knows what is going to happen, please... Don't tell anyone... This is a secret =)

The boy beeps in a slightly annoyed tone making me jump slightly... I can't keep this from the little man... What am I supposed to do?

"Listen I can probably find him somehow but there is going to be a few problems..." I tell him looking away not wanting to look at the blue-haired male anymore...

Y/N seems to be looking slightly worried... Is he noticing anything similar in the light blue-haired boy? Y/N hackles slightly and it catches my attention even though I was already looking at him. 

He rolls his eyes to the other side of the alley... The place I came from the first time I went to smoke here. I guess he wants to talk about something important. I don't know which one of the situations we are in he wants to speak to me about...

I nod to him and look over to the boy who looks slightly confused. All I feel like I need to do is smile and put up a hand showing him to stay. It shouldn't take a long time, right?

The boy nods back to me looking like he understands what I mean with the hand. When I look over to Y/N his body is facing the direction of the end for the alley but his face is towards me. He is waiting for me...

I sigh and walk his way softly taking his hand. He then pulls me softly towards the spot that he was rolling his eyes towards before. I follow along feeling like I wasn't really pulled by him just kinda walking along behind him.

He then suddenly pulls me for real behind the corner making me automatically grab the hem of my hat to make sure it didn't fall off in the hustle! The wall behind me felt slightly hard and it wasn't really comfortable... I was slammed against it and it actually hurt.

I groan but I feel dread fall over me... Was he mad anyways?

--------------------------------------------

(What will happen? Who knows? Boyfriend is the new character cameo! There will be slight mentions of the other characters as well depending on the voting and how much I can imagine them into the story! I hope you guys enjoy this so far!) 

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----