chapter 1

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦
"Y/n wake up for school you're late"
my mom yelled from the kitchen. Today is my first day in Katagiri Senior High School, i'm so nervous. I'm really shy and awkward so it's hard for me to make friends. "Y/n stop staring at the wall and get ready" my mom stopped me from overthinking "okay mom" i got out of bed and started to wear my school uniform, for a uniform it wasn't that bad i guess but that doesn't really matter. I did my school bag ready and i went to the kitchen to eat breakfast with my mom. After i eat breakfast i said goodbye to my mom and had to school. As i was walking i was admiring the view, kids where running for school laughing and talking with each other, the birds where singing in trees, the nice morning breeze was playing with my hairs. My thoughts where interrupted by someone who bumped in to me. "i'm sorry i didn't saw you there" "oh it's okay" you noticed that the girl who bumped into you have the same school uniform as you "are you going to Katagiri Senior High School too?" "oh yeah are you new here?" "yeah, i'm Y/n" "i'm Hori Kyouko" "nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too" there was a awkward silence but Hori decided to speak again "we should go we're late and my friends are probably waiting for me, they're really cool i'm sure they'll like you" "i hope so" as i was walking through the hallway i saw Hori running to two persons "Yuki, Toru i missed you guys so much" she said and hugged them "we missed you too Hori" "oh by the way this is Y/n she's new here" she said while pointing at me, i waived at them shyly "hi Y/n i'm Toru and that's Yuki, i hope we'll become good friends" "yeah me too" maybe school wasn't so bad after all, i made three friends and they seem to like me. The bell reng witch mean it's time to go in class, as i was about to seat the teacher said "students we have a new student, Y/n will you come here and introduce yourself" "okay, hi i'm y/n and i'm new here" everyone was staring at me and whispering to each other, i'm so nervous i wish i was invisible right now. "okay Y/n thank you for introducing you can seat with Miyamura" he pointed at a guy with dark long hair and glasses at the end of the class. The lesson started but i couldn't focus, i noticed the guy next to me was drawing something "you're really good at drawing" he looked at me for a moment and then said "thanks, i'm not really an expert but i draw when i'm bored or when i don't know what to do" "that's really cool, i draw too" "oh that's nice can i see your drawings?" "of course" i gave him my sketchbook and i was staring at him, he really was handsome with his long black hair they looked so fluffy, and hic blue eyes they were so deep like the ocean. "you're really talented Y/n, i really like your drawings" "thank you, maybe we can do a drawing sometimes together since you draw too" "of course i would love that" and like that the conversation died.
* 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 *
The bell of the last period rang, finally. "Y/n wait for us" i turned and saw Hori, Toru and Yuki "so how was your first day?" "it was great i made a new friend too" "oh what's their name" "it's Miyamura he's really cool and funny" when i said i was friend with Miyamura they looked at me in a weird way "isn't that Miyamura guy depressed and stuff like that?" why would Toru say that, Miyamura isn't depressed and Toru shouldn't assume things about him, they don't even talk "i don't think so he seemed really cool" "if you say so" after that they dropped the conversation and we started talking for random things like which teacher is the worst, our homeworks or if we have a crush on someone. Finally i was at in home, i jumped on my bad and started to think about what Toru said about Miyamura, why would he say such a thing it's makes me mad and i don't know why because i just meet him but there's something about him i don't know what it is yet but i can find out later i want to sleep now.