chapter 2

*𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲*
i was seating on my desk reading "harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban" when i saw a figure coming towards me but i thought it was nothing, then a hand grabbed my book and i looked up and it was Miyamura. "i didn't know you liked harry potter" wait he liked harry potter!? he's the first person i know that actually likes harry potter "yes i'm a hug fan" "i like harry potter too" "we can read his books together sometimes" getting bold today Y/n are we "of course i'd like that, today at my house after school?" "okay" after that the lesson started.
*𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠*
i was making my bag ready and Miyamura was waiting for me at the door "are you ready" "yes let's go" i was walking with Miyamura through the school's hallway it was quiet and empty. everybody has already left it was just me and him, walking together without saying anything. time to times i was staring at him from the corner of my eye, god he's so beautiful. i didn't realize i was staring at him for too long and then he said "is there something on my face" "ohh n-no is nothing i was just... observing you" waw nice job Y/n nice job "that's really sweet of you thanks" my face was turning red "you're really cute when you blush" he said while patting my head, did he just call me cute, my heart is racing so fast i think it'll explode. after our "conversation" it was silence again, not an awkward silence a nice comforting one. as we was walking he finally stopped at a door "let's get in" he gestured me to the door "i'm home" he said but there was no response. "do you want anything to eat" "no thank you i'm good" "okay then let's go to my room so we can read" his room was upstairs "sorry for the mess i didn't expect anyone to come by today" "it's fine" i said and seat at the edge of his bed and he seat next to me "so which one do you want to read first Y/n?" "can we read the one i was reading at school, it's my favorite" "of course" he started to read the book where i left it from school, his voice was sweet and delightful i could listen to him forever and never get bored. after 45 minutes we decided to take a break and eat something "we can watch a movie while eating popcorn if you want" "sounds good to me" he was thinking for a movie to watch but then asked me "do you have any movie suggestions" "how about we watch it" "isn't it a horror movie?" "yeah so?" "i don't really like horror movies" "ohh is someone scared" i teased him, a smirk appearing in my face "i'm not scared" "okay then watch it with me" "fine" the movie started and Miyamura seemd a little scared, it was cute not gonna lie. it was the part of the movie when the clown ate Georgie's arm and when Miyamura saw that he jumped to me and hugged me, his eyes closed tightly "please can we watch something else Y/n" "i don't really feel like watching another movie and it's kinda late i should probably go home" "oh okay, do you want me to come with you?" "no it's okay i'll go by myself" "okay see you tomorrow Y/n" "yup, see ya"

(a/n :: i know this chapter is short and basic but i have no idea what to write)