life with lovers

I woke up to karl shouting at alex I chuckled to myself and slowly got off my bed rubbing my sleepy eyes away.

I put light blue gene's on with a grey sweater over a dark gray t-shirt.

With that I walked down stairs to see what was going on. I was greeted by karl hugging me.

"Karl?"

"Dont ask come on" karl let go and walked over to Alex he got up then turned to me.

"Heyyy...morning you ready?" I forwarded my eyebrows then nodded

————
We arrived at a hotel i didn't ask just followed them to see nick? I slightly gasped karl and alex ran over with their arms open ready to inbrace their lover but I stood there in shock.

"Get over here and hug me george" I ran over and squeezed nick tight in a inbrace eventually I left the hotel after laughing and catching up because I didn't want to hear all that when I sleep  so I just walked around on my phone texting clay, but my walk was interrupted by someone bumping into me, I stumbled back and triped fell but was caught by stong gentle arms i opened my eyes to see to see a mask?

"George~"

"Dream?"

Of course clay would be here but its been years since I've seen him, he pulled me up and gave my a well deserved hug a nice and warm hug to.

I let go of the nice inbrace to look at my key.

"Its been so long"

"Yeah so gogy where you wanna go~"
My lips made a thin but straight line I was quick to answer though.

"The cafe where I first saw you" I let out a held laugh of joy has we held hands while walking to the cafe.

"You know I saw you in the window and just couldn't hold myself from going in but I felt like I ignored you" clay chuckled at the last part I frowned but quickly replaced it with a warm and welcoming smile

"I'm sorry "

"George-"

"I mean it im sorry we could have been really nice friends but I just can see you like one" my smile didn't hold for long before breaking into a horrible frown with some tears has we stopped in place.

"George look at me" the voice was gentle caring and worried but I refused looking away with a sniff.

A hand carefully placed under my chin moved my view to the worried man infront of me.

"George I love you" before I could react his warm lips met mine his empty hand soon filled with my waist my hands around his neck has my lock is opened?

.

.

.
I feel like my writing is getting worse and worse but also I want to know if you want a omegaverce dnf please tell me with that bye peeps see ya;3