Part 1

Note: So, I'll use both Lee Know and Minho. I won't put other character who has the same name so I hope you all won't confused. And Stray Kids new mixtape: oh already release. Please listen to it! Its a bop and Hyunjin is finally back! #ot8   OT8 forever!

??: Hyung? You okay?

Minho look at him and smile a little.

LK: I'm fine, Lix.

FL: But you don't look okay.. What happened?

LK: Nothing, I'm just stress.

FL: Then rest. Chan hyung will scold you again. I will tell Chan hyung you are not feeling well. You can skip practice.

LK: Thanks.

-AT DORM-

He enter the dorm and saw Han talking on the phone with a big smile. He sat at the couch and open twitter. He smile seeing STAY comments until he saw a comment that make his smile fade.

"Lee Know is just a visual in skz. He should stay as back up dancer in BTS. Hyunjin is a lot better than him"

He put his phone aside and take a breath.

'Calm down Minho.. STAY loves you..'

He then heard Han laugh loudly.

'Gosh, he is so loud.. Why he is so happy?'

When Han ended his call Minho ask him.

LK: You sound so happy. Who were you talking to?

Han: Ah, my childhood bestfriend. We just talk.

LK: She? What is her name?

Han: Park-

He got cut off when Changbin run into the dorm screaming follow by others bt the aren't screaming.

CB: Minho hyung!~

He hug Minho tightly.

CB: Felix said you are sick.. Why?! I told you to take care of yourself!

LK: Y-Yah! I can't breath!

He break the hug.

LK: I'm not sick! I just don't feeling well. And Han has a girlfriend.

SKZ: WHAT?!

HY: Yah.. Who want to date you?

Han: STAY.. But she is not my girlfriend! She is my bestfriend only.

SM: What is her name?

Han: Park Y/n.. The popular doctor.

HY: PARK Y/N?! She is your bestfriend?! I want to meet her!

LK: Who?

I.N: Aigoo hyung. You don't know her? She is the best doctor in the Seoul. 

HY: She's also beautiful, kind, charming.. Wahh, I'm her fan..

Han: Don't fanboying over her Hyunjin. And yeah.. she is beautiful.

FL: Chan hyung?

Bang Chan look up and glance at Minho.

BC: Minho, I want to talk with you.

They both left the living room. Hyunjin look at Han and sit beside him.

HY: How did you two met? Come on, tell me how did she look in real life? She must be more beautiful right? Her future boyfriend is so lucky!

Han: Gosh why are you being like this?