Part 6

-2MONTHS LATER-

BC: Where will you go? Its already midnight.

LK: Just want to take a fresh air. I need to clear my mind.

BC: What's wrong?

He sigh.

LK: Its been a week she didn't call me nor text me hyung. Even Han doesn't know where she is. I'm worried.

BC: Maybe she has a reason. 

LK: I miss her.

BC: She will call you soon. Just be patient and wait for her. Go take your time. Be careful.

He hummed and leave the dorm. He just walk feeling upset that you ignored his call and text on read for a week. Its so sudden and he doesn't know why. He is worried that something bad might happen to you. Suddenly a girl approach him.

Girl: Hi oppa~

He just look at her and continue walking completely ignoring her. But she grab his wrist make him push her hand away harshly.

LK: Who are you?

Girl: I am your fan oppa~

LK: Leave me alone.

Girl: You think about that doctor? What is her name again... Ah Park Y/n.

The moment he heard your name he quickly look at her but more like glaring.

LK: What did you do to her?

Girl: Nothing, just making sure that she won't be with you anymore.

She smile innocently.

LK: Why?

Girl: Because you are mine oppa. 

She tried to touch his face but not until someone pulled her hair.

??: In your dream btch.

Lee Know look at the masked person and observe her.

'Y/n?'

Girl: Yah let go of me! What is wrong with you?!

Y/n: Nothing but you.

You push her away. The girl (sasaeng) was about to slap you but you caught her hand and twist it behind make her yelp in pain. You kick the back of her legs make her kneeled and push her harshly make her laid on the ground. You dragged Lee Know away from there hiding in the dark alley. He stare at you.

LK: Y/n?

You look at him and shock when you saw his tears.

Y/n: W-why are you crying?

He suddenly hug you tight.

LK: Why did you ignored me? I'm worried thinking something happen to you. I miss you. Please don't do that ever again.

You hug him back and pat his back.

Y/n: I'm sorry. Stop crying please. Why did you waste your tears? 

You cup his face and pulled down the mask that he wear and wiped his tears using your thumb.

LK: Why did you ignored my calls?

Y/n: She threatened me. That girl that I fought just now. She came to the hospital pretending to be one of my patient and threatened me to stay away from you or she will hurt you and the boys. I can't report it to the police because she is like everywhere. She is a sasaeng so I'm afraid that she might really do something. She is also sending me death threats, so many hate comments that I can't take it anymore. I didn't mean to ignored you. I'm sorry.