Part 9

-OTP-

SJ: Meet me tomorrow at ***** at 8.00 p.m. sharp

Y/n: And why would I?

SJ: Come or your boyfriend will dead.

You rolled your eyes and ended the call.

Jieun: So you'll meet him?

You nodded.

Y/n: I have to.

Jieun: Will you tell Lee Know?

Y/n: No. I will end this by my own. I don't want him to worried about me. He should focus on his career and I don't want to be a burden.

Jieun: Han?

Silent. Jieun stare at you.

Jieun: What are you planning?

You just smile at her.

-SKIP TIME-

You were waiting for Seojun at the place he told you. You glance at your phone clock. Its been 10 minutes but he still doesn't show up. You were about to walk away until someone close your mouth and nose with a cloth make you lose your conscious.

--------

You woke up feeling uncomfortable. You realised that your hands and legs have been tied on a chair. You look around.

'Isn't this is the abandoned building that 'haunted' '

SJ: Oh you woke up. Hi baby.

You look at him who is walking towards you with so much hatred.

Y/n: What do you want?

SJ: Isn't it obvious? I want you back.

Y/n: You hurt me, you cheated on me and now you want me back? Why don't you just go to your sluts huh?

SJ: I know I hurt you so many times but please give me another chance. I love you and I realised that I can't live without you Y/n. Please, I know you still love me.

Y/n: Do you think that I still love you after what you did? And you kidnapped me! Now let me go!

SJ: Don't lie Y/n. Leave that flop idol and be with me instead. I'll give you anything. 

Y/n: I'd rather die then be with you. I love Minho and nothing you can do to change it.

He scoffed and look away clenching his fist.

SJ: You'd rather die huh. Then die. If I can't have you then no one will.

He pointed his gun to you and pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

You open your eyes only to see Seojun lying on the floor holding his arm in pain with blood. You look at your side and saw cops and Han. Han run to you and untied you. He hugged you tight.

Han: Gosh, I'm worried sick! Luckily our plan worked.

You smile and hugged him back.

-FLASHBACK-

After your talk with Jieun, you go meet Han and show him the record of your conversation with Seojun. For some reason, he is calm with the situation and tell you his plan.

Han: Let's go report the police silently. 

-----

Han: So, we'll hide a tracker in your pocket incase he might take you somewhere and you have to wear this tiny bluetooth earpiece. If he take you somewhere, we'll follow you quietly. He might hurt you so police will take action after that.