25 || No Pressure

Shinsou stared at Mei for a second before he walked off and back into the shed. Togeike stammered behind him, "Uh, we should probably follow her."

     "Or," Shinsou started, looking back at her, "We run and forget what we saw. Forever." He suggested.

     "I don't like the idea of being on the run from Valor, especially now, considering he's one of our classmates! Also, I am not going in there alone." Togeike whisper-shouted, grabbing Shinsou's arm and dragging him up and towards the door.

     Mei listened to them bicker from inside the shed. She wasn't sure what to do, but she didn't necessarily think they would rat them out. They had no reason to, plus, neither of them had shown distaste for Valor, so why would this cause trouble? Also, they were her and Midoriya's friends.

     She just needed to make sure they kept their mouths shut.

     Shaking her head, she decided they'd all discuss it, together, when Midoriya got back. The door to the shed opened, and a nervous Togeike dragging a simply terrified-looking Shinsou walked in.

     "Okay, so, I know what you saw was a surprise..." Mei trailed off, hopping off of her chair and ignoring the dumbfounded expressions of her friends, "But we'll talk about it after caprisuns!"

     Still, both of their faces seemed devoid of anything but shock. Mei skipped across the room and grabbed two caprisuns from a box of them. Chucking them in the two's direction, Mei went back to her chair and spun in it.

     The caprisuns fell at their feet, but Shinsou didn't move from his spot. Togeike picked them up slowly, handing one to Shinsou slowly.

     "Um, Mei..." Shinsou started, absent-mindedly grabbing the caprisun. Mei hummed, spinning around to face him, "Midoriya..." Words were lost on Shinsou as he stared off at the small slit of a window near the top of the shed. 

     "Yup!" Mei answered his unsaid question with a grin, but it faltered after a second, falling into a slightly intimidating smile, "You aren't going to tell anyone," She made eye contact with them, her smile dropping almost entirely "Are you?"

     Shinsou sucked in a breath, "I-"

     He was cut off abruptly by the door swinging open, the hooded figure of Valor coming in almost backward, "Hey, Mei what did you-"

     The famous voice (or several) of Valor faded as he turned around and spotted the two Gen Ed students standing awkwardly with caprisuns in their hands, and Mei, who was spinning around in her chair.

     "Mei... What are they doing here?"

     Shinsou and Togeike were given two stools to sit on across a working table from Mei and Valor. 

     "Holy shit..." Togeike said, "Our friend is Valor." She hadn't really accepted it yet, but it was starting to sink in. Slowly.

     There was silence for a solid minute before Valor coughed, "Uh, why- wait..." He fiddled with his mask, pulling it off and pulling his hood down. Curly green hair sprang up after being released from its prison.

     "Oh my god." Shinsou whispered, "I was kind of banking on the idea that this was an elaborate prank and they blackmailed Valor into helping." Togeike mumbled to Shinsou.

     Midoriya cleared his throat, his voice back to the one Togeike and Shinsou were used to, "Why- uh, are you even here?" He stammered a little over his words, his tone was nervous and- scared?