27 || Profiling

Midoriya woke up the morning after publically acknowledging two new accomplices in a fairly good mood. He rushed down the stairs and at with his mom before leaving and starting his walk to school.

     He grabbed his phone and opened youtube. In his personal account's recommended, right on the first page, was his own video uploaded to the Valor channel.

     His face flushed a little in embarrassment. He almost scrolled away when the view count and a little place emoticon caught his eye.

     2.4 million views.

     #4 trending in Japan.

     It had barely been twelve hours! 

     Midoriya closed the tab in a panic, walking faster. He opened up the hellscape known as Twitter and searched 'Valor' into the explore bar.

     He bit on his nails as the page loaded. Tweets finally loaded after a few moments, most of them short and sweet, tagged with #Valorsquad.

     Midoriya read through a few, just to get a gauge on how people felt about the most recent video. There was actually a fairly good split. There would be three positive tweets towards the four teens, then one the was negative, then three more positive, and so on.

     He nearly dropped his phone when a loud ring came out of it. Fumbling it around in his hands, he finally held it steady and read Mei's contact name.

     Midoriya accepted the call and held it up to his ear, "Hello?"

     "IZU!" Mei's voice boomed. Midoriya held the phone a little farther away from his ear, "Uh, what're you calling me for?"

     There was some shuffling from the other end of the line, "Have you seen the video this morning?"

     "Uh, well-"

     "Just kidding, I already know you just saw it!" Mei interrupted, and Midoriya could practically hear her grin. Izuku's face screwed up in confusion, "I don't really want to know how you knew that."

     "But we got on trending!" 

     Izuku smiled, "We did." 

     There was a little excited shriek from Mei, "So many people are gonna see my babies! They're finally getting the attention they deserve!"

     "Oh? Do you mean us or your inventions?" Midoriya asked sarcastically. Mei scoffed, "Don't be silly, of course I mean my inventions."

     Midoriya looked up, noticing he was finally in front of the U.A. gates, "I'm at the school, I'll see you in a second." He said.

     The two hung up, and Midoriya made his way to a tree on the very side of the front courtyard.

     Under the large tree were two groups of people, one full of faintly recognizable faces chattering away, the other containing Midoriya's friends, one specific pink-haired one bouncing in place next to two indifferent people. Before he could even get there, Mei bounded towards him and hugged him, as if she hadn't seen him in years.

     "I'm so excited! We can finally show off my babies!" She squealed. Midoriya laughed and dragged both him and himself over to the tree.

     Togeike saluted them half-heartedly, "I was always meant to be famous." She joked. Shinsou eyed the other group of people under the tree, "Quiet down, would you? The last thing I need is to go to jail, thanks."

     "If anyone went to jail, it'd be me. Plus, they can't hear us over themselves." Midoriya said, glancing over at the large group, which he finally recognized as some students of Class 1-A.