Departure

So, you're taking Shoto Todoroki and the rest of your family with you on a 10 day trip for family reasons, correct?"

"Yes, Principal Nezu, that is correct."

"Well, you sure did pick a good time to take your son on a trip. Since classrooms have been getting renovations, teachers haven't been making the students do any extreme work. And, knowing your son, whatever work Mr.Aizawa gives him to complete during his absence, he is more than capable of completing all of it to the best of his abilities."

"Right. Well, my daughter and son, Fuyumi and Natsuo, will be coming to pick Shoto up from the dorms in about 2 hours. That should give Shoto enough time to get whatever he wants to take from his dorm. Do not worry about him packing clothes, we already have enough outfits that should last the 10 days we're gone. Please inform him so he can get ready."

"Of course! Have a swell trip, Endeavor."

"Bye."
_____________________________________
Principal Nezu started walking towards the Heights Alliance building. Before he could enter, he saw the former number one hero, All Might, walking behind him.

"Ah, Principal Nezu. I certainly didn't expect you to be here."

Nezu gave his usual smile. "Yes, I was told to give some information to Mr.Aizawa and one of his students by a parent."

"Really? Who was it?"

"It was Endeavor. I'm sure you know his youngest son, Shoto Todoroki."

"Young Todoroki, of course! What does Endeavor need with him, though?" Even though he didn't show it, All Might was a little concerned for his student.

"I will mold that child into a hero that will surpass you, I'll make sure of it, that's why I made him"

After his conversation with Endeavor during the Sports Festival about Shoto, he had always been worried about the young teenagers' living conditions with Endeavor. That one conversation made it obvious that said hero had done something to his child that nobody but the rest of the Todoroki family knew about. Even after seeing that Endeavor said he would try to make amends after one of Todoroki and Bakugo's remedial lessons for their Provisional Licenses, he still never trusted Endeavor with Shoto.

"Well, he said that he and the rest of his family are going on a 10 day trip for family reasons. His siblings will be here to pick him up in 2 hours so I need to tell him and Aizawa so he can be prepared once they arrive. Anyway, what are you doing here, All Might?"

"I wanted to talk to Aizawa about homework assignments for Class A, but it looks like one of them won't be here for the next 10 days."

The two adults walk into the building and are greeted with Aoyama, Mina, Hagakure, Mineta, and Kaminari on the floor, surrounding many model magazines. Bakugou and Satou are in the kitchen cooking, Midoriya is rambling to Todoroki about heroes while the half and half teen listens intensively, and the rest of the class is sitting on the couch, watching a sci-fi show. The group on the floor is the first to notice them, then Ashido says, "Hey All Might and Principal Nezu!"

Everyone else stopped what they were doing to look at the duo. "Good afternoon, Class 1-A! Young Todoroki, could you come here for a second, and can someone find Aizawa?"

The heterochromatic teen nodded slowly, indicating that he was confused. As he walked towards the two, Aizawa had just come downstairs. "All Might, Principal Nezu, what are you two doing here," the underground hero asked while walking up to them so he was next to Todoroki. The rest of class 1-A were pretending to be doing what they were before the two walked in but were trying to listen to what was going on. Aizawa sighed and decided to ignore them.