The Plane Ride and Arrival

Hey guys, so a little heads up. This is an AU where Rei has been discharged from the hospital already and is living in the house Endeavor made for her, Fuyumi and Natsuo. They've already talked to each other in person so they aren't on any bad terms.
___________________________________
"So, is the old man picking us up, or are we driving there ourselves?"

"He has sent a driver to come to pick us up and drop all of us off, they should be here in a few minutes. Also, we have a little surprise for you, Sho," Fuyumi said.

Five minutes later, a black limousine pulled up in front of the trio and they got in, however, Shoto was not expecting who they saw.

"Mom, you're here? I thought you were at the house the old man made for you, Fuyumi, and Natsuo."

Rei stood up and hugged her youngest son as he awkwardly hugged her back. "Well, I'm also a part of the family. Besides, we're visiting someone special"

Rei sat back down. Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto also found a seat and got comfortable. For the entire ride, Shoto slept while the other made conversation,

"Okay, Todoroki's, we're here. I wish you all a nice trip!"

"Thank you, sir. One of you, wake up Shoto, please."

After walking out of the limousine, it took a while for them to navigate through the extremely large crowd but, soon enough, they were all on the plane. "The old man isn't getting on with us," Shoto asked.

Fuyumi shook her head, "no, he said he didn't want to attract too much attention to us since he's the number one hero, but we will re-group with him once we get off so enjoy as much silence as you can."

Natsuo turned to his siblings sitting behind him and said, "Y'know, with how famous Shoto is because of the old man and U.A., I'm surprised nobody came up to him."

"They were probably too focused on getting on their flight to care about me, Natsu. Anyways, I've been meaning to ask, where are we going and why?"

Before anyone could answer the question, the speaker turned on. "Alright, Passengers, we are ready for take-off, please put all devices on Airplane Mode. We'll be in New York in 14 hours and 1 minute so sit back, relax, and enjoy this plane experience."

Shoto's eyes widened ever so slightly and turned to his family. "New York? Why are we traveling so far?" Rei looks up from her book to meet her youngest child's eyes. "Do you remember your Grandmother, Teka?"

'Grandmother?' Shoto remembered her but not very well. The last time he saw her was when he was five before the incident with his mother. All he really remembers about her is that she's a supermodel.

"I somewhat remember her, why did you ask, Mom?"

"Well, we're visiting her for her birthday! We'll be spending the entire ten days we're there with her to celebrate!"

'That makes sense, but something else doesn't.'

"If it's Grandmother's birthday, then why haven't we visited her like this all of the years before?"

"I was wondering the same thing," Natsuo said, turning his head to his mother and little brother. Fuyumi has also ask looked in their direction, hinting that she was also curious. Rei looked at them then to the ground with an upset look. "Sorry, Shoto, I don't have the answer to that question, or rather, I just can't say."

The half and half teen hummed in understanding then proceeded to look out of the window, dropping the topic completely. An hour into the plane ride, Shoto was asleep, leaning in Fuyumi as a cushion, Fuyumi was gently stroking his hair while she was working on lesson plans for her class for when they return, Natsuo was talking to Rei about his college life and new girlfriend and Rei was listening intently with a warm smile on her face. They all slept for the majority of the plane ride. Time seemed to fly by for the family and they haven't realized that it was almost time for them to get off of the plane.

"Good evening, passengers, we've finally made it to our destination. Welcome to New York City! You are now all free to leave, have a nice stay."

"Finally, one more hour on here, and my legs would've gone numb," Natsuo exaggerates while he stands up to stretch. Fuyumi playfully rolled her eyes at his statement and started to walk down the aisle with Shoto. After getting off the plane and navigating their way through the large crowd, the four Todoroki's were walking towards the Hellflame Hero: Endeavor, their father, and husband. "Hello, guys, I'm glad your trip went safely."

"Yeah, Dad, it was great! So when are we meeting with Grandmother, Fuyumi asks.

"She said she would meet us outside of the Airport so let's go, we don't want to keep her waiting, Mother is a very... impatient woman," Enji said softly, almost nervously. Shoto noticed the falter in his voice but then brushed it off as his father being nervous to see his mother after so long. It took the family a while to navigate through the large crowd. It was currently 1 in the evening so it was still very light outside. The light blinded the family for a few seconds but they then made their way outside. Of course, they weren't expecting a huge crowd of people outside as soon as they walked out. The only thing holding them back was black metal gates. Each one was either screaming like a crazy fangirl or was currently asking multiple questions. The whole center of this crown was none other than Teka Todoroki.

Mother of the number one hero, Endeavor, Mother-in-law to Rei, and the Grandmother of Fuyumi Natsuo and Shoto.