"ℑ'𝔪 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶" - ☆ℭ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔩☆

^                     ^
☆𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉☆

|1|

☆𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕰𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓☆

Celestial brushed her way around the crowd of specialists and fairies in desperate search of a certain air fairy.

'This is impossible'

She thought coming to a halt and plopping her bag down on top of her suitcase. The particular air fairy that she was looking for was none other then her best friend Beatrix, who had promised to meet her at the gates but never showed.

Letting out another annoyed huff Celestial began to scan her surroundings, slowly taking it all in. Alfea was just as pretty as her mum had described even better.
And just like that a smile broke out on her face reaching all the way to her eyes.
As she had come from a long lineage of fairies attending Alfea was her biggest dream and now she had finally achieved it.

With a new found sense of motivation Celestial picked up her bag and gripped her suitcase before spinning around to head in the direction she had assumed was the fairies dorm.

As soon as her feet hit the cobbled stone she almost ran directly into another student - head first.

"Fuck, watch out" a deep voice rang out the irritation in it was clear.

Stumbling back Celestial glanced up, her almond eyes locking with his green ones.

"Wow, sorry I didn't see you" Celestial responded unapologetically, it was obvious that the boy infront of her wasn't going to be kind. The way that he looked and the way that he talked made that very clear.

"Well that's obvious, I thought fairies were meant to be quick on their feet" he sneered running his hand through his unkept brown hair, eyes briefly scanning behind her before finally landing back on her.

"And what makes you think that I'm a fairy" she questioned as her plump lips reluctantly pulled into a pout.

'Do i really scream fairy that much' Celestial thought briefly before dismissing it. Regardless its not like that's a bad thing, but there was something about the way he said it that annoyed her. It sounded way too condescending.

"Did you not look in the mirror this morning," he said raising his eyebrow teasingly as he scanned her up and down before continuing.
"And with that lack of awareness there's no way that you're a specialist"

Unbeknownst to her he had meant it in both the literal sense but also the fact that she was completely unaware to the attention that she brought, he spotted her as soon as she walked through the gates and so did a plethora of other people. She was pretty the kind of pretty that his eyes couldn't help but follow and before he knew it his feet were following too.

Upon hearing this Celestial's face immediately fell her pout growing more evident as she looked down at her outfit. She had change at least five times before settling on this one, in her opinion it looked incredibly cute.

Huffing she pulled her eyes back up and complained,

"Whats that even meant to mean, anyway I'm a fairy not a specialist I'm not meant to be quick on my feet"

A deep laugh rumbled through the air, Celestial watched as the boy's stormy green eyes lit up with ridicule and amusement.