"𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰" - ☆𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔵☆

^                     ^
☆𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉☆

|2|

☆𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕰𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓☆

By the time Amethyst had finally stopped questioning them on their outfits and just talking in general Celestial and Beatrix only had two hours to get settled in their new room before the orientation party. In which they had both wasted the first hour due to Beatrix trying to figure out which bed was better.

Which Celestial would say really didn't matter as their room was basically a box, the right hand side was an exact duplicate of the left. It consisted of a bed, a small wardrobe and a desks, nevertheless Beatrix found it worth fighting over. In the end she had finally settled on having the left side of the room as she'd rather not be woken up by specks of sun light peeking through the curtain.

"So, what do you think of them?" Celestial questioned as she organised all of her books on her desk.

"Umm, fine I guess but it would be great if Amethyst talked less" Beatrix mumbled into her pillow as she laid sprawled out across the bed.

"Really, I think its a good thing that she talks as much as she does she made the conversation flow naturally" Celestial explained as she finally finished placing all her books.

"That's what you say now, just wait until we're half the semester in" Beatrix smirked removing the pillow from her face and glancing at Celestial.

"You put up with me though" she said walking over to the air fairies bed and plopping down next to her.

"I know that's why I don't need someone else who doesn't know when to stop talking" Beatrix laughed turning on her side to face the other girl.

"You love me really, now start unpacking your things I don't partially want to be woken up at ungodly hours to you doing so" Celestial spoke, her voice full of fake annoyance.

"Umm I will," Beatrix said before quietly adding.

"When I'm ready, I function better at night anyway"

Just before Celestial could comment on Beatrix's defiance a knocked came from the door.

"It's Alex, Amethyst said that you should probably start getting ready now"

And just like that with the message relayed nothing else was heard but footsteps leaving the door.

"She's a person of very few words" Celestial joked pulling herself up from the bed and reluctantly tried to find an outfit in her mess of a suitcase.

"I know, a person I'd like very much" Beatrix stated blankly clearly not putting any thought into how her words could have been interpreted.

Celestial raised her eyebrow at her friend but none the less did not comment and instead busied herself in dumping the contents of her suitcase on her bed.

"Didn't mean it like that" Beatrix said quickly realising that the light fairy had misinterpreted her words.

Celestial hummed holding a tshirt above her chest and staring at the mirror.