Chapter 7: The Clans

.
.
.
.
.

Fugaku Uchiha strode his way towards the Hokage's Mansion with his two loyal bodyguards who are part of the Police Force. The Uchiha patriarch had his routine to do as always, to talk up most of his fellow Uchiha about their discontentment for the village. He and most of his clansmen had enough of the eyes of the village watching them like some dogs that if once unleashed they were evident to attack.

He remembered how he felt his blood boil when he heard of the suspicion of the Konoha Council of them. Most of all, how did the Hokage let all of this happen!? Of course they won't trust them at all, they never had. By making the Uchiha be a military force they will always be under surveillance. Then after the Kyuubi's attack they moved them to the far edge of the village!?

Now this? A clanhead meeting out of nowhere. The last thing  a clan affair that occured that needed this much attention was three months ago, and it concerned the Hyuga heiress' attempted kidnapping. He fairly knew it wasn't about this matter even though the issue with the Kumo was not disclosed either.

Fugaku knew his plan will shed blood if the council continues their impractical ways. He was a loyal leaf shinobi at heart.

But he was also the head of the Uchiha Clan.

When the Uchiha finally took a step inside the room, all of the Clan heads were there; Shikaku Nara, as the commander of all the jounins sat at the right of the Hokage's seat. He is the Clanhead of the Nara clan, famous for it's Shadow Possession Jutsu, and strategic minds. To his left sat both Inoichi Yamanaka and Choza Akimichi. The former, was the head of the Yamanaka Clan who uses Mind Jutsus, the members were mostly in the Konoha Torture and Interrogation Force. The latter was the clanhead of the Akimichi which is also part of the four noble clans in Konohagakure, known for their expansion jutsu, the way they use their calories in the expense of chakra. The trio were also known as the Ino-Shika-Cho.

To the left of the Hokage's seat was the head of second of the four noble clans in Konohagakure, Hiashi Hyuga. The Hyuga are one of the two clans who had a dojutsu kekkei genkai similar to the Uchiha's. Their Byakugan and Gentle Fist were known as the strongest taijutsu in the Land of Fire. To his right was a man with sunglasses and almost covered his face with his grey coat, the man was Shibi Aburame, the clan head of the Aburame clan, third of the four noble clans, who uses special breeds of insects that hosts their users body. The next one might be the oldest after the Aburame head donning the bright red marks on his cheeks and chin, the head of the Inuzuka Clan, Isha Inuzuka. Inuzuka's are shinobi's known to fight alongside their ninja dogs, they were mostly used for tracking missions with their intensive tracking way of smell.

All of them looked at the newly arrived clanhead and nodded to him as a sign of greeting.

Fugaku was the last to arrive, the clan head of the Uchiha, the last and the strongest out of all the four noble clans. They were known for their dojutsu kekkei genkai, Sharingan. Their use of their dojutsu and their high ninjutsu skills with the element of fire were widely known.

Fugaku sat at the only remaining seat just across the empty Hokage seat. The circular table that was purposely used mostly for court trial at times had him on edge as he found out which room to be used from the Anbu who had informed him of the meeting. But now noticing the others did not bring any of their guards he gestured for his to leave the room immediately.

"The Hokage is still not here?" He curiously asked since the others except for the Hyuga, Aburame and Inuzuka almost stood up to his arrival thinking it was the Hokage.

"The Hokage is almost here, I can smell him." Isha replied almost scoffingly crossing his arms not even sparing the Uchiha a glance.

For a moment of silence, Fugaku decided to speak once again. "I seem to not recall any precedents that happened recently." He stated, clearly asking what the others know about the sudden gathering. They all knew this was not the normal council meeting since it only included the clanheads.