family teasing

Nathalie POV: I never realized how short I was until Gabriel holds me after I de-transform. I never really noticed because well I'm in pain every time I de-transform.

Ever since Gabriel fixed the peacock miraculous he has been using it. I'm glad that I can stop using it now I wouldn't last much longer if I kept using the miraculous.

I was watching the news to keep up with the battle. I always could go and help him if he ever needed the help.

Sadly nothing happened. I go and check on Gabriel to see if he's ok after losing after for the....Well I have no idea I lost count after he akumatized Mr.Pigeon like 72 times.

Gabriel's POV:
After I lost again I was thinking of a plan for the next time. When I would strike as Shadowmoth.

As The window closed I heard someone coming. I only knew one person that would check on me after a defeat.

"Nathalie what are you doing here. You should be resting." I start walking towards her and de-transform. Duusuu and Nooroo go to the corner to watch what would happen since they are GabeNath shippers themselves.

Nathalie POV:
After he de-transforms I get a dizzy spell and start to lose balance. Why do I keep getting dizzy spells The miraculous should be fixed...right-? I fall on my knees so I wouldn't feel as dizzy standing up.

"NATHALIE!" He runs towards me and puts his arms on my shoulders to support me from falling. "I'm fine sir just a small dizzy spell." I didn't want him to worry because I was fine seriously.

Gabriel POV:
I brought her close to me in a embrace after a minute or two we get up. I let her go to see if she could stand by herself.

"Nathalie..." I notice she isn't wearing heels and I can see how tall she actually is. "Yes sir?" She brings me out of my thoughts and I ask.

"Why do you wear heels?" She looks at me dead in eye and says. "Sir your over 7ft tall. You know how embarrassing it is to be extremely shorter than your own boss."

"Well when you put it that way..." I start teasing her by grabbing her pin that keep her bun in place. Rising the pin in the air with my right hand.

Nathalie POV:
"What the hell! Sir Give my pin back!!" After I felt my hair fall back on my shoulders I notice him grinning.

"Why would I do that Ms sancoeur. You can fight as Mayura but you can't simply jump high enough to grab a pin?" He smirks and starts backing away slowly.

"Sir Give it back final warning." What he doesn't know is that I can Tackle him down. If I wanted to or easily ask Duusuu to help me grab it.

"Do your wor-" He was cut off by me jumping in front of him. I grab my pin leaving him shocked of how fast and how I easily grabbed it.

Gabriel POV:
Shockingly I look at her hair perfectly fit her face before she put it back in a bun. "You should wear your hair more down. Why don't you?"

Her hair perfectly frames her face. She should try modeling she has the perfect body. Beautiful long legs...wait what did I just scan my assistant. Your saving Emili, in fact your still in your lair.

"If I had my hair down more it would distract me from doing work. Especially since I have to do both of our work daily. since you akumatize people almost everyday." she stops before answering the other question after noticing that I wasn't even paying attention.

Nathalie POV:
I decide to mess with him. I walk towards him and get super close to him inches away. "What are you thinking about. Gabriel~" he puts his full attention on me and stares into my eyes. "My dear nath~" I grab his tie and pull him a bit closer. "Did you even listen to me." I say softly than let him go and back away crossing my arms.

Gabriel POV:
I froze as she as asked "I-...well... No"
As Nathalie was about to say something. I see Duusuu watching from a distance barely being able to keep her happiness together. Nathalie turns around and looks where I was looking and sees Duusuu "Don't you dare!" She looks at Duusuu as she flys around us like a mini rocket.

Duusuu POV:
I watched how close Ms.Nathalie got to Mr.agreste EEEEE I was planning on pushing His head to hers so they could kiss but he noticed me before I could do that.

"MS.NATHALIE JUST KISSS HIMM ALREADYYY!!" Ms Nathalie quickly grabbed me and covered my mouth before I said Anymore. The moment was SOO romantic I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Gabriel POV:
I look at the time and say "Shit Adriens gonna be home in 5 minutes" I quickly pick up Nathalie and goes towards the elevator. It was an instinct it would've been faster if Adrien caught one of us coming back up Adrien would get suspicious. I blush as we go up the elevator.

Nathalie POV:
"Thank you s-sir" I was blushing mess I hid my face in his coat while he carried me. Once we finally get to the office he puts me down. "No problem Nathalie Are you alright? Do you want some tea?" He says in a low calming voice.

"Sure thank you sir" we walk into the kitchen as he starts making the tea I start grabbing the cups. "Nathalie may I ask why do you always check on me after a defeat?" Gabriel asks in a soft voice. I choked "Uhhh...well-" I was cut off by the tea pot screaming that it was done. I grab the cups while he grabs the tea bags I pour my cup and he pours his own. He takes a sip and puts his cup down. I start to panic hoping he doesn't ask the question again.

"Now Nathalie why do you?" He asks in a low voice I started blushing his low voice is just so... "Well...because I..care deeply for-" as I was about to confess Adrien comes in.

"FATHER!!! NATHALIE!!" He runs towards Gabriel and hugs him tightly. I smile since I see they are both enjoying each other company. "How was your day at school Adrien?" I ask in a motherly voice instead of my robotic usual voice. He hugs me and says "It was great! Today someone successful came to our school and gave us a lesson on how to move on and realize Opportunities that we don't see."

Gabriel POV:
"Well I'm a successful person" I say proudly but Nathalie and Adrien look at me with a are you serious face. Adrien says "You may be successful but have you moved on." And he points at the big portrait of Emilie.

Nathalie Starts laughing a bit which Made Adrien start laughing too. I get mad and ask "Adrien who do you want more Nathalie or your mother."
______________________________________________________
Small cliff hanger 😏
Who do you think Adrien will choose? What do you think Gabriel will do? FINDD OUT SOON