Nathalie Diary

I personally think saying "Dear diary" is weird I usually put the date and start writing. I also SUCK at staying in one subject so the diary story is gonna be Random ASF like me. 👀
__________________________
Every time you lose it hurts me seeing you come back with a that look. I wish I could make you feel better like how you do with me after ever de-transformation.

I wanna kiss you make you feel alright.
I'm just so tired to share my nights. I wanna cry and I wanna love but you don't feel the same...

I know that you will never love me like how I love you. I feel like a teenager in high school that's in love I know it will never happen.

When you said "My dear mayura" I felt my heart stop but not from sadness it was happiness. I love it when you look at me while we are Hawkmoth and Mayura.

If I could explain how I feel near you I wouldn't be able stop talking

If I could explain how I feel near you I wouldn't be able stop talking. I fear that one day she will be back. Everyone knows there is a price and I know it will be me.

We are both adults that are old enough to understand these simple things. I know some people aren't mature and don't think of the problems that will be made.

It hurts so much every time you go and try to get the miraculous to bring her back. I know you do to that miraculous can feel emotions and I'm always near you. Which also means I know you don't feel the same.

Writing just about this hurts me. I just hope you wake up one day and realize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathalie let Duusuu read the page before putting it under her pillow to go to sleep. Once Duusuu was done reading it she looked at her owner knowing she's right. Gabriel loves Emilie to much he may never move on.

"Goodnight Duusuu I have some chocolate cookies and milk for you if you get hungry at night." Nathalie took one last look at Duusuu one last time before falling asleep. Duusuu Waited till she was fully asleep and took Her owners diary to show nooroo.

"Nooroo...nooroo finally look read this." Duusuu had found nooroo on Gabriel's desk in his room. As nooroo read it he looked at Gabriel he was starting to feel with guilt. "I- feel so sorry for her..."

As nooroo flew on top of Gabriel and landed on his chest Gabriel started to wake up. "Oh no Duusuu quickly GO!" Duusuu had ran out the room but dropped the diary. she went through the door forgetting that she can't make a object go through the door with her.

"Nooroo what is this?" Gabriel had gotten up to pick up the journal looking book. He opened to the first page and read "First time helping Hawkmoth". He realized that this was Nathalie diary. He knew he shouldn't want to read her personal thoughts but he did.

He opened to the recent page and read. "I wanna kiss you." He Turned red and closed the diary putting it on his night stand. He started thinking of Him and Nathalie. He went to sleep with Nathalie on his mind.
___________________________
It was morning and Nathalie had woken up to take a shower. Every time after she showers she writes in her diary. Once she gotten out the shower she looked under her pillow and saw it wasn't there. "DUUSUU! Where IS IT!"
She went straight to Duusuu since only she knows about the diary even Existing.

Gabriel had heard Nathalie shouting and looked back to his night stand and realized it wasn't a dream He actually had her diary. He quickly got out of bed still in pjs and messy hair to give Nathalie the book that Duusuu and dropped.

"DUUSUU YOU DID WHAT! DID HE READ IT YOUR...DEAD!!!" She started chasing the creature when Gabriel had walked in.

"Nathalie I- um Duusuu left this I just wanted to- well here." He walked towards her and put the diary on the nightstand and looked

Nathalie was a blushing mess. Her boss in pjs and messy hair walking towards her. His button up shirt and the first 2 buttons open so you could see his chest a bit. Nathalie tried her best not to look but it was Impossible.

Gabriel and noticed this and grabbed her waist still staring into her blue eyes. "Nathalie is something bothering you?" He said in a low voice teasing Nathalie.

Nathalie couldn't handle it and Kissed him passionately. Gabriel had kissed her back with just the same love as Nathalie. The kiss probably lasted just a few seconds but they both needed it.

Gabriel had the left to room to get dressed for the day while Nathalie looked straight at Duusuu. "MS NATHALIE YOUR DREAMS CAMEE TRUEEE!!" Nathalie just fell back into the bed. "How much did he read."

Nathalie had gone down to grab some coffee in the kitchen after dropping off Adrien at school. Before she went into the kitchen she went to ask Gabriel if he would like a cup.

"Sir would you like a cup of coffee?"
"Yes thank you nath." Nathalie had notice he said Nath instead of her full name.

After she made the coffee she was walking towards his office. She almost made it to the office but she didn't make it. She placed the cups on the nearby desk and tried to open the door but had a Terrible coughing attack. She saw Gabriel coming before everything turned black.

Gabriel carried Nathalie to her room. Guilt filled him. "If I didn't let you use the peacock miraculous you wouldn't be in so much pain..." He hugged Nathalie waiting for her to wake up. "Please wake up Nathalie please" he was starting to cry. "I'm sorry..."
___________________________
This is the most random chapter I have ever seen. Not like out of nowhere but the fact I couldn't stay on one subject 😀. I will probably just make another book for the one shots. My Tiktok if anyone is Willing to find it is @crazy_duusuu12 I kin Duusuu So I just became a Duusuu.