Ch 1.

(Y/n)'s pov.

Beep Beep Beep. Click.

(Y/n): I hate this stupid thing. Huh? Why can't I move.

I look down and saw that Bella has wrapped herself around me.

Bella: Honey quit squirming.

(Y/n): Bella what are you doing in my bed?!

Bella lifts herself up a bit and it's then I realize that shes naked so her glorious rack is on full display and I'm trying not to get wet from the sight.

Bella: Basilisks are cold blooded so I'm trying to warm myself up. And the best way to do that is skin on skin contact.

It is then that I realize that I am also naked and my E cups are free for the world to see.

(Y/n): I-in that case I'll go run you a bath.

I manage to escape and was about to go get a warm bath going but that was quickly put to an end when she grabbed me with her feathered tail.

Bella: Nope.

She said with a grin. And then looks at me seductively.

Bella: I would much rather just stay here with you. Your just so soft and cuddllyyy.

She started to dose off. The problem was she was starting to tighten herself around me and I was staring to loose air.

(Y/n): Gotta find a way to get her to loosen her grip.

I start patting her body to try and find a weak spot. Then I touched something. It was soft and fleshy I didn't know what it was at the moment but I needed air so I grabbed it.

Bella: Oooooohhh.

She started to loosen up her grip.

(Y/n): I this her weak spot? If it is then I better not stop.

I then proceeded to stroke it. The more I did the more she started to let go, but it was then I started to notice that the thing I grabbed was getting bigger and harder and I could feel some kind of fluid getting onto my hand. When she finally unraveled herself I got a good look at what I was doing.

I WAS JERKING OFF HER 16 INCH MONSTER FUTA COCK!!!!!

I was having trouble thinking straight. But then Bella brought me back down to earth.

Bella: Oooohhhh fuck!

I immediately let go.

(Y/n): I-I am so sorry Bella I'll go get a warm bath ready for you

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could.

3rd pov.

Bella: That went way better than I planned. But she is not going to leave me this unsatisfied.

(Y/n)'s pov.

I got the bath going and made sure it was warm enough for Bella.

(Y/n): That should do it.

I then looked at my hand. It still had some of Bella's pre cum on it. I brought it up to my face to get a better look at it. It had a very strong smell to it. Strong enough to make my head go a little fuzzy. I couldn't help myself and gave it a little taste. It tasted salty but not unpleasantly so.

I felt something wrap around my waist and lift me up. I then came face to face with Bella.

She looks at me with a lustful smile.

Bella: Looks like somebody likes my pre cums taste.

I look away embarrassed that I got caught. She grabs my chin and makes me look at her mask that covers her eyes.

Bella: Don't look away from me honey. I'm not mad.

I was glad in the short time that I've know her I've grown to like her a lot. She has made my life interesting and I would hate if what happened a few minutes ago ruined it.

Bella: If anything I'm annoyed that you didn't finish.

(Y/n): ... ... ... ... ... Nani?

What does she mean by that?

She then brought me face to face with her rock hard monster cock. It was still dripping with pre cum.

Bella: See what you've done. You got me all excited but then left. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to be left with a raging boner after being so close to release.

She then started to un wrap herself from me a but, she held me close to her dick with her hands.

Bella: I would finish it myself but after seeing you enjoy the taste so much it seems like you would be more than happy to have some more. Am I wrong.

She wasn't. I looked at her mask and nodded.

Bella: Then would you please do the honors.

She released my head. I looked and her dick and gulped. I've never done this before and her dick is a monster in it's own right.

I opened my mouth and put the tip in and started to lick.

Bella: Gah.

I tried to go down further but I think I barely got a third of the way down before I reached my limit. So I started bobing my head up and down her shaft the best I could. The parts I couldn't get with my mouth I used my hands.

Bella: Ohh oh. That's a start but here let me help you.

I then felt Bella grab my head and then thrust her entire cock down my throat.

I wasn't able to breath. She then pulled all the way out. Letting me catch my breath.

(Y/n): cough cough.

Bella: I guess I should finish this.

I was confused as to what she meant by that until she grabbed my head again and started face fucking me. I could hear her getting close.

Bella: Ohh oh oh ah ah. Here it comes. I'm cumming!

She pushed my head to the base of her cock and started cumming into my stomach. I could feel her hot load going down my throat. After about 30 seconds she finally stopped. She pulled her self out and gave me a smirk but it was soon wiped off her face when we heard a voice.

?????: Well well well what do we have here.

And that's it let me know what you guys think and please give suggestions on what kind of monster girl should that Polts place in the story. Jokerlupin signing out.