chapter 2

Well it's was a long trip you were following rimuru around cause you don't have anywhere else to go.

Y/n: So where to?

Rimuru says nothing .

Y/n: I really need to know what is he talking about.

Great sage: skill acquired telepathy.

Y/n: Telepa- who?

Great sage: this unique skill is used to read minds of any organism around your area.

Y/n: Cool what else do I have?

Great sage: reading list of your abilities and skills.

Poison resistance
iron skin
Elemental shot
Time manipulation
And Master Medic.

Y/n: Man that's a lot of skills I'll figure out the rest for now let's use telepathy. Rimuru can you hear me?

Rimuru: Yeah I can hear you, wait I can't talk.

Y/n: Hey cool I can read your mind.

Rimuru: Wait you can read my mind?!

Y/n: yup it's one of my skills.

Rimuru: Really that's so cool!

Y/n: Yeah so now I can read your mind so that we don't have to figure out what you're trying to say.

Rimuru: Cool and all but this is like invading personal privacy.

Y/n: Yeah but I want to know what your saying so I can't just assumed your saying the worse things to me.

Rimuru: Well to be fair your blind and I can't talk. So this kinda makes this fair.

Y/n: Yeah so no bad blood, okay.

Rimuru: Sure that's fair.

Y/n: Wait...I sense a monster around.

Rimuru: Really, Where?

Y/n: Over there!

And soon a giant centipede like monster appear.

Y/n: Holy shit that's a huge Bitch!

Rimuru: Wow now that's big. Well time to fight.

Y/n: With what?

Rimuru: don't worry i got a skill for this.

Y/n: Uh sure just make it quick! I don't even have a weapon.

Rimuru: Here goes. Water blade!

And soon the water blade hit and cut of the centipede's head.

Y/n: Oh god I can sense and hear how It got decapitated.

Rimuru: And now for predator.

Y/n: Preda-what?

Rimuru spread himself and ate the centipede thing.

Y/n: It's a good thing you can't taste it. Cause it probably taste horrible.

Rimuru: *burp* I feel weird as well. But that's my skill.

Y/n: My god your skill is Op and what's it's second ability?

Rimuru: This.

You felt how rimuru grown to the size of that centipede monster.

Y/n: ... That's fucking bullshit and you know it.

Rimuru: Yeah it is and I love it.

Me and rimuru continued through the cave he defeated a lot of monster and got unique skill while I try to understand my abilities and we do not know how long we've been in here.

Y/n: Wait why am I not hungry? I have eaten like since i got here i never even eaten anything.

Great sage: Ability survivor, Your not easy to hunger you can not eat and drink for 20 days but if your injured or wound survivor increase your speed and strength for 5 seconds but your saturation will decrease making you hungry.

Y/n: well that was informative.

Rimuru: Hey y/n you coming!

Y/n: Rimuru, what did I say?

Rimuru: Not to scream.

Y/n: exactly i know you just ate a bat but it doesn't mean you have to scream at my ears, i have very sensitive ears you know.

Rimuru: Sorry.

Y/n: Anyways where are we now?

Rimuru: Were somewhere that's for sure.

Y/n: Wait let me scope the area.

Rimuru: Sure go ahead.

You hit your foot on the ground and gather a mental image of the room, you sense a weird structure at the end.

Y/n: I think I sense a door.

Rimuru: Really, Where!!!

Y/n: My Ears!!!

Rimuru: *whispers* Woops sorry.

Y/n: Ugh my head, continue straight down and there we can find it.

Rimuru: Freedom!!!

Y/n: Agh!!!!

Rimuru: *Whispers* Sorry.

We walk to the door. My ears was still ringing but not that much, once we found the door rimuru jumped with joy while your still recovering.

Rimuru: I think I need to use water blade.

Y/n: Wait I hear people!

Rimuru: really?

Y/n: Yeah quick we need to hide!

Rimuru: On it.

Me and rimuru hid behind a rock I sense that the door was open and felt three foot steps each different than the other. On was heavy, one was light and one that was screaming I don't want to be here. They moved in and I heard that they're here to investigate the caves so they used a spell which I don't know but their foot steps still give there position away.

Y/n: Rimuru let's get out of here.

Rimuru: Already on it.

Me and rimuru slowly got out of the cave and felt the cool air of the outside, I hit my foot on the ground and I sense the entire area. It was so beautiful, and sense a little village nearby so me and rimuru walk away from the caves and into the forest.