ᴏɴᴇ

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠
-----

𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶. . .

----------

Another boring school year is yet to come. This is the last day of our summer break and I plan to spend the whole day in my room.

Yet here I am seated at a table inside Yozora's favourite café. I mentally noted that I shouldn't tell her that all I'm gonna do is that boring things.

"You should get a life!" She said placing a drink in front of me. "Those anime guys will go nowhere, Y/N. Real boys do,"

I look away as she sit in front of me. With arms crossed over my chest, I sighed heavily knowing where this talk would go.

"I just got rejected and not even the 40 days summer break had passed since then." I rolled my eyes before grabbing the drink she bought for me. "I'd rather watch anime than to date any guy this year."

She didn't even let me take a sip when she held my arm down on the table. "Trust me, I know someone."

"Give me a break." I said leaning on the back of the chair. "The last time you told me that is the time I fell for that punk Matsuno."

I heard her awkwardly laugh but paid no attention as my eyes caught something interesting outside.

A guy with a shoulder length jet-black hair is walking calmly on the streets. His wide grin gave me a chance to see his two sharp canine teeth.

"I also know that guy," Yozora whispered at my ear. "But it doesn't matter. I ain't telling you because you should stay away from him. We both do,"

I pouted as I see his silky smooth hair flow with the wind. Just the thought of never seeing that boy again made me disappointed. I mean, who wouldn't? It's not everyday you'll see such good looking man.

"I don't wanna know either." I cannot help but to smile remembering his features. "Just like any other crushes I've made. It's a one-time thing 'cause I know we'll never cross paths again."

Or so I thought.

The next day, I was woken up early by my alarm. I need to get to the school earlier for the opening remarks.

It's only the entrance ceremony to welcome us for another year of hell yet the students couldn't keep their mouths shut muttering about this guy who got called by a delinquent from the upper class.

Yozora look back at me with a wide grin platered on her face. Her mind magically transferred what she's thinking to my brain.

As the words famous punk came out of a guy's mouth, I know exactly who it is. I confirmed my thoughts when they said the name themselves.

Matsuno Chifuyu

I sighed knowing well that there's a high possibility of us being classmates again.

"I saw that guy you like," Yozora whispered to my ear while we're walking back our respective room.

"I don't care, Yozora. I already told you, I won't date anyone this year and I don't plan to get my heart break again because of some guy,"

"Okay, if you say so~" she said with a teasing voice before proceeding to talk to her best friend.

Class is the same as usual; however, I am feeling excited about something that I can't put a finger on.

"Hey, Chifuyu!" A boy called from the doorway. Their blonde friend looked at them with boredom.

And, yes. We're still classmates, unfortunately.

"I got a big news, dude!" I decided to head out to the cafeteria instead of gossiping.

I'll be needing to walk past class two and three before I can exit the building to go to the other where the cafeteria is located.

I grab a strawberry milk before heading back.

"Why'd that guy get held back?" I slowed my pace and look through the window to see who are they talking about.

"100 yen on truancy due to bullying!"

"100 yen on being a shut-in!"

"100 yen on being too smart for school!"

The three idiot guy he has for a friend said.

"Gimme a break." Matsuno said going inside the room and sitting in front of an awfully familiar guy.

"Have I seen that guy before?" I shrug my shoulders and decided to head back to the class.

Not long after, Matsuno came back muttering things under his breath and looking so deep in thoughts.

----------

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴?

-----

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠
08-13-04

𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓁ℴ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈ℯ