The Storage Unit

To say that Sana is annoyed would be an understatement. She's beyond frustrated. Last week, her roommates (Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina) told Sana that she has way too much stuff. Well, they liked to call it junk. They wanted Sana to throw out some items. The "junk" was taking up too much space in their apartment; there was barely enough space to even walk around.

Of course, Sana refused to throw out her stuff; she claimed that they were all useful. Sana was almost brought to tears when her roommates threatened to throw it out for her. Eventually, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina felt bad for Sana and asked her to at least move her "least useful items" into a storage unit. Coincidentally, there was a storage system that wasn't far from their apartment.

Sana initially refused to do this, but relented in the end when her three friends got down on their knees. So that's what happened last week. Sana moved a bunch of her stuff to a storage unit. She made sure to pester the workers there about the supposedly guaranteed safety of her items. She would have their heads if she lost even a toothpick.

Now here's the reason that Sana is annoyed right now: for the past week, she's been in agony because of her desire to retrieve some items from her storage unit. Her roommates continued to tell her that she could get them if she wants to, but only if it's absolutely necessary. They didn't want her going there just to retrieve her "nearly-empty bottle of lemon-scented body mist that she just wants to look at".

Today she just could not sit still. She realized in the morning that she absolutely needed something that was in her storage unit.

She wanted her shiba inu stuffed animal.

"Sana, don't waste your time going there just to get some dumb stuffed animal." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"It's not dumb!" Sana defended it, crossing her arms in anger.

Jihyo snorted before scolding Sana herself, "Why do you need it?"

"I want to snuggle with it at night," Sana replied as if it was obvious. Honestly, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina should've expected this response from her.

"Sana, you don't need to snuggle with it at night, you sleep just fine," Mina retaliated.

"That's what you think! I've been forced to hug my dirty pillows for the past week!" Sana exclaimed, throwing her hands up into the air. Everyone else raised their eyebrows.

"Why don't you just wash them?" Nayeon asked, exasperated.

"I don't have time to!"

"But you have time to walk three blocks to your storage unit?" Jihyo quickly rebutted.

Sana pouted. "This is different!! My shiba inu has a face."

"...What?" Mina blinked.

"It's nicer to wake up looking at a face than a drool-infested pillow!" Sana didn't understand why her friends were arguing with her about her sweet, sweet plushie.

Jihyo sighed as she got ready to scold Sana again, "Sana-"

"I won't go get it if one of you guys let me snuggle with you at night!" Sana chirped, looking at them with pleading eyes.

Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina sat there quietly. They then looked at each other and nodded, all having the same thought.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

"Yeah, just go get your stupid chihuahua toy," Jihyo said for the three of them. Nobody wants to handle a clingy Sana in the day, so they definitely can't handle her at night.