⑤ - 𝙾𝙲 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝙴!

Alrighttt! This is the first OC I'll be showing off!

Oc info! Name: Marissa JonesAge: 17 (A Scorpio)Personality: Marissa is the "casual" quiet girl in school, that just walks the halls minding her own business, and not really stoping to chat with anyone

Oc info!
Name: Marissa Jones
Age: 17 (A Scorpio)

Personality: Marissa is the "casual" quiet girl in school, that just walks the halls minding her own business, and not really stoping to chat with anyone. However, Marissa holds a much deeper secret to why she's constantly so quiet, and it isn't just a little anxiety or shyness.

Backstory: Marissa was only a young girl when she became a Kleptomaniac and a Pyromaniac. She'd do this sort of thing to calm her nerves when nothing was going her way, and would basically take her anger out on the things around her. Setting things ablaze when she felt upset or angered, or taking the things that made others happy away from them, to make them feel how she felt. She figured if she couldn't be happy, no one else should be able to either. 
After awhile, the police found out what she was doing, and had no choice but to put a stop to this. After the police had spoken to Marissa's mother, Marissa had gone completely out of control. Marissa snapped completely and killed her parents, and fled her hometown.
Once she got to her new hometown, she had changed her name to Lauren and changed her last name to Johnson, and she kept the act up for a long time. She completely changed her personality, constantly feeling the pain and guilt of what she had done back at her hometown. She'd became quiet, and barely spoke to anyone, becoming this whole different person than she'd been before. 

Picrew used:  https://picrew.me/image_maker/229486