ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

"hyung.." his voice broke and he immediately pulled renjun into his house and let his tears fall again.

"make it stop hurting, heart hurts so bad" chenle sobbed and renjun sat there holding the younger in his arms and rubbed circles on his back.

'where's your room?' renjun signed. having never been in the house he has no idea where anything is.

chenle guided renjun to his room where he sat on his bed and continued to cry. renjun looked around for a second before seeing the tv and remote. climbing onto the bed with chenle he guided the younger to lay down and renjun put on a movie while he held chenle who's crying seemed to have calmed.

"hyung, where's everyone else?" chenle asked looking over at renjun

'they are all at jenos.'

"all of them? no one came to see me" he let a tear fall and renjun immediately whipped it away

'hey, i came didn't i? i came as soon as you texted me. jisung is hurting too and he needs people there for him. just like how i'm here for you theyre there for him.'

"i guess" chenle pouted and renjun cooed at how cute he was

'why don't we order food and continue the movie? make you feel better, okay?'

so that's what they did. with chinese food on the way the two continued watching the movie they had put on enjoying being with eachother

meanwhile....

"YOU DUMBASS WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT" jeno shouted

"BECAUSE THAT BITCH I CALLED A FRIEND BROKE MY BABY BROTHERS HEART" jaemin shouted back

the couple currently fighting with eachother while mark, haechan, jisung took chan out to the back yard to play and let the couple fight alone.

"I DONT CARE WHAT CHENLE DID. RENJUN DID NOTHING YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO HIM. YOU DONT GET TO JUST TELL HIM NOT TO COME BACK HERE. HIS MOTHER YELLED AT HIM HE NEEDED US AND YOU DECIDE TO SAY THAT ? FUCK YOU"

"i've known you my entire life and you choose him? him over me? i'm your boyfriend"

"i'm not choosing a side. and yes you're my boyfriend but i love him just as much as i love you. he was already hurting because of his mom, he didn't need you to tell him to not come back."

"i'm sorry."

"don't apologize to me, apologize to him and tell him to come back"

__________

short chapter

any of y'all's stays ?? CAUSE HYUNJIN IS BACK
literally started crying when i saw him