27

1 year later

so maybe they were a group again ?
all 22 were hanging out together: renjun and yuta had a long talk about jeno and jaemin after nomin reconfessed to renjun

*flashback*

"hey renjun? can we talk to you for a minute?" jaemin asked quietly while the rest of the guys were playing games. renjun nodded and the trio got up and walked to the back room that was empty

'what's up?'

"we know you're with yuta. and we wouldn't never want to ruin what you guys have at all but we really like you renjun a lot. and i know i fucked up and i know we both didn't do what we needed to do to be there for you but we really do like you a lot. please just think about it okay? we don't need an answer now but please just don't brush us off right away."

renjun just slowly nodded his head and walked back out over to yuta and sat on his lap, cuddling into the older with his thoughts running rampid

later that night renjun decided to sit down with yuta and talk to him about what they said to him.

"hyung?"

"what's up babe?"

"we need to talk." yuta slightly nodded as a sign of okay and they sat down together on their bed.

"jaemin and jeno confessed to me."

"okay... what does that mean?"

"they told me they liked me and they know we are together and to think about it"

"what's there to think about we are together, they hurt you."

"i know that but-"

"there's no but renjun, i thought you loved me ? you don't even talk around them. how could you date them when you don't speak to them"

"i know. i do love you really i do a lot of course i do. i'll tell them no i'll tell them i don't need to think about anything" renjuns words rushed out in a panic as he was scared yuta might get angry.

"okay.. i'm not angry i'm just.. idk why you would have to think about it" yuta frowned and payed down on his back looking up at their ceiling

"i don't, really. i just wanted to tell you"

"okay,,, let's go to bed yeah ?"

"yeah"

that night the two slept in eachothers arms and the following day renjun told the duo that he couldn't be with them now that he's with yuta but would love to be friends. the duo had no choice but to accept.

* flash back over *

that puts us to where we are today, all 22 boys laughing and having a good time after just recently getting back to renjun and yutas house. yes house, shortly after their talk they wanted to move in together, not that they didn't love their roommates but. they wanted to do couple things without the presence of their friends.

todays the day.

as they were talking renjun joined the conversation.

"haha yeah i can't believe he actually did that" and the room went silent.

"holy shit"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD"

"GE YOU SPOKE IM GOING TO CRY"

the room burst into screams of joy. after over a year of knowing the boy that never spoke he finally did it.

"oh god i love your voice"

he was happy. he had a loving boyfriend, loving friends, a house. and even a cute dog. he had everything and everyone he needed

the end

hello hello !!

thank you all for sticking though with this book and it didn't end up how i imagined but whatever :)

lots of love <3