FINALE

It was morning in Daegu and Min Yoongi was still sleeping like a baby.

Kim Taehyung, a member from BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan) was staring at him while he sleeps. "He looks so adorable," he thought. There was something in his way of breathing that soothed him. Although his breathing was strong and deep, Suga did not make a sound; unlike Namjoon who wakes everyone with his loud snoring.

He never thought that fate would let him meet again with his dearly beloved friend. Having him lying down next to him, was like a dream come true; but like all dreams, he had to wake up.

After a few minutes, the alarm started ringing. Tae quickly extended his arm to reach for the clock and turned the alarm off.

Suga wakes up grunting and turned his head slightly towards Tae. He looked at him with a smile on his face as he begins to stretch himself and then opens his eyes to meet his. He gets lost for a moment in his brown eyes and Tae gives him a warm smile.

"Good morning." Tae said softly.

Suga narrows his eyes with a slight smirk on his face.

"Good morning... Taehyung-ah." he replied.

"Did you sleep well?" he stroked his brown hair with his fingers.

Suga closed his eyes as he gets carried away by his tender touch.

"Next to you... who wouldn't?" he mumbles.

Tae chuckled after hearing his respond and then leans forward to press a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You want me to fix you something for breakfast?" Tae asked him tenderly.

"No." Suga said as he cupped his cheeks with his hands. "Just you."

Suga shortens the distance between them as he pulled him close to press a warm kiss on his lips. Tae whimpered after feeling the contact with his lips and gets carried away by the moment. The kiss didn't last long but it's passion and tenderness made him shudder.

Suga then separated from his lips to look at him. Tae opened his eyes and immediately, his cheeks turned red upon seeing his face. Suga was fighting a chuckle after seeing him blush and once again, he pulled him into his chest to embrace him.

"I missed you." He whispered softly in his ear.

Tae smiled after hearing his words and buried his face in his chest.

"I missed you too." he mumbles in his chest.

The End.