Insecurities; 0.7

I felt the hot tears stream down my face as I was staring at the mirror in front of me. My eyes aimlessly wander up and down my exposed body as I stood in only a bra and underwear. I roughly pinch at the skin of my stomach, my hands shaking violently as I continue to stare at my reflection in pure hatred. I felt overweight, disgusted with myself as I continue to find reasons to hate what I see in front of me. I let my body slowly hit the floor as I proceed in disgust as I let the tears roll down my flushed cheeks. The loud sobs filled the empty atmosphere of my bedroom. I don't bother to turn at the noise of the bedroom door harshly being opened. I could hear Kian's heart shatter and his face falling at the simple sight of me, his eyes becoming glass. 

"Why can't I be skinny? Why can't I be perfect? Why can't I be good enough?" I whimper, looking at him as he kneels down in front of me, cupping my cheeks. He tilts his head slightly, a tear almost falling down his perfect face. He scans my features desperately. "Baby, look at me," He croaks as I look away from him. "Look at me," Kian demands, his forehead pressed against mine. "You are beautiful. Do you hear me? You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever-" He stops, whispering for me to look at him once again, "I have ever landed eyes on. You're perfect to me. So perfect and definitely enough. I love you. I love you so fucking much." His voice cracks as he gently but still passionately kisses my lips.  

----------------------------------------------

a/n hello, it's been forever literally. But I'm back who knows for how long so hopefully I will be able to update a couple more chapters. Also thank you so much for 1.3k views I did not think that many people would ever read the couple chapters ahahaha. I can not thank you enough 🙏