The thirty-eight chapter

--------------------------------------------

(No picture today eighter, man I feel slightly shitty for not doing any art... I live in Sweden so today it's the day to celebrate midsummer-day! That is why I won't have time to draw anything -w-')

--------------------------------------------

Garcello pov.

My chest is hurting a lot... I can feel something crawl over my face but when I try to check what it is there is absolutely nothing there... What is going on?

Is this a dream?...

######################################################

#########################################################
###################

####################

################################################
#####################################################
### Whoever is possessing my darling seems to want well...

I feel a shiver go down my body but then I realize that Y/N seems to be confused... I sigh feeling the dread I have before still linger slightly. Is that really him? This feels strangely familiar...

"Y/N... Are you alright?" I ask him as I use my hand to put it under his chin and turn his face towards me. His eyes roll around the area not moving his head probably to check if anything was different from before...

"W-what happened this time?" He asks me and that is when I realize... This has almost happened before... I laugh slightly feeling worried about him worrying about me somehow.

"It's alright you only slammed my back into the wall and made some interesting comments..." I tell him rubbing the back of my neck taking my hand away from his chin. I don't want him to know...

It's alright to lie about something only I have to know right? It shouldn't make any difference...

(Notice! The person possessing Y/N didn't flirt with Garcello! Don't want to worry my readers more than I already have... ;)

I feel the male slam onto my lips tugging the jacket by the shoulders very hard! I moan slightly and feel myself melt to the touch... Something glides by my lips and I don't really get what he wants me to do about it...

The male pulls away making me feel slightly sad. Like there had to be more... Fuck... He is staring at my lips hungry for more it seems... I laugh at his look slightly nervous about what he might do next.

"Y/N, you are really-" I make a muffled noise because Y/N had put his fucking tongue into my mouth! My throat can't hold back the moans that escape, they are muffled too of course.

I don't know how to react to this! Fuck it... 

I take his left arm in my right hand and my other hand is behind his back. Then I proceed to tilt him to the side and he then flung his free arm around my neck like he thought he would fall.

Taking over the dominance I begin to search his mouth and he seems to like it because he moans. It turns me on... 

I realize that the little man is still waiting for me! Letting him go I can hear him whine slightly and it makes me laugh.

"Garcellooooo..." He says as he fixes his shirt dragging on my name for a bit. I try to hold my laughter but it slips and I bend forwards. Something is wrong though...

I can still feel something crawling on my body!

I try to search for anything but nothing is there just like before...

"Was there anything you actually wanted to talk about dragging me here?" I ask trying to forget about the feeling crawling all over my body. 

"Yeah, sorry... The whole possessing thing made me slightly jealous..." He tells me rubbing his arm with his hand... What I said probably came off as the person flirting with me...

"No! I didn't mean comments like that! More like things about our relationship and how much they hated it..." I tell him trying to avoid the fact that I was lying again... I can't tell him he will become really scared...

"Alright... But why?... Why does he have the same gray eyes that you have?..." He asks me making me feel my body tense up. Is he getting something from the boy? Does he think I'm his... No... I've never had unprotected...

"It can't be mine... I've never had sexual intercourse with anyone without protection..." I tell him leaning closer and grabbing his shoulders. I'm whispering it of course I don't want to alert anyone...

"Fine... Just want to know... His eyes are oddly similar..." He tells me not really looking like he believed me. Why?... I'm not lying about it...

"Alright, fine... I have had unprotected sexual intercourse but only with men... It would be impossible for a child to be born that way though..." I tell him trying to make him understand the situation I'm in...

"Alright, I believe you. Don't worry Gar... I'm just a bit jealous that is all!" Y/N tells me looking embarrassed while waving his two hands in front of himself in defense. 

Oh... So he believes me. I laugh from the embarrassment that I even thought of it that way. I feel bad that I put him in that situation in my head... 

"We should probably go back there to tell the kid something... We need a few candles and a red pencil to bring that guy I was talking about here..." I tell him looking off to the opening that is the alley... 

He seems to understand and backs off making me know that I should move first in front of him. I do so and when I come back the red dress person as well as the blue-haired boy is both sitting on the speakers talking.

Let me rephrase that in my head... The blue-haired boy is speaking... When he notices us he stops though only to beep in excitement... I laugh under my breath at the adorable childlike man...

"We just had to talk about a few things. We need to get some candles and a red pen that can summon a demon..." I tell them and the boy in front of me seems to look confused.

"Demon?" Both the person in a red dress and Y/N asks me at the same time. I sigh knowing this won't be easy...

" His name is... Chris..." I feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders slightly... Is this the person I'm supposed to help?...

--------------------------------------------

(Yeah... I just didn't want to tell you guys what was going on there... You will have to figure out the actual talk between the person possessing Y/N and Garcello! It will come up in the end... A lot will happen... Be prepared! Also, another cameo with Chris! Someone I actually really wanted to bring into the story because he just looks so damn close to boyfriend! It's fucking baffling how no one I've seen has noticed this...)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----