CH2: SOUR BEGINNINGS

3 MONTHS LATER
FEDERAL PENITENTIARY OF BRAZIL

Jisoo and her bestie Olivia Rodrigo were playing Fortnite on the prison computers when Selena Gomez one pumped her and cranked 90s on her ass. Jisoo smashed her 25Hz monitor and Jinsoul did the DaBaby sussy emote on her dogwater ass. Jisoo cried while stuffing her hole with ChickaDees (THE FACE HOLE) and Hyunjin kicked her ass off the shitty prison gaming chair and solo queued ranked on VALORANT (she's Radiant btw.) Soon enough, a plethora of racial slurs were being yelled into her Dollar Tree headset, because she was trying to carry Olivia out of Bronze but she's so dogshit and she never heals anyone when she plays Olivia and never walls or revives her teammates. So Jisoo told her to kill herself and uninstall the game because she's a useless
femoid. Hyunjin AFKed and told Sana to get on Sea of Thieves. Olivia was like, "What's Sea of Thieves?"

"Sea of thieves nuts fit in your mouth!"

Jisoo's sentence was extended by 30 years for aggravated assault.

The day went on with all the femcel prison gamer girls fighting for the shitty gaming PCs. Yoohyeon was boosting Wendy in Apex Legends but Wendy is the world's shittiest Gilbratar main because she's another dogshit boosted female. Then Olivia receives a vistitor, so the guards escort her out.

"Camila?" Olivia gasps, suprised to see her old boss for the first time since she's been incarcerated.

Camila skips all formalities and gets straight to the point. "Lauren's missing." she explains, "I think she's being held by those fucking Asians."

"JIEJIE Cartel?" Olivia asks, and Camila confirms with an awkward nod.

"I'm paying for your bail, Miss Rodrigo. I need you in our forces again if I'm ever gonna get my Lolo back."

+++

"Lauren, baby, could you pass me the vodka?" Sana asks her 'summer fling' to pass her the bottle from the nightstand to her side of the bed.

Lauren was doing so fucking well without Camila telling her the sexual behaviors of penguins. Plus Sana had that bomb ass pussy and she couldn't discount that at all. Like seriously, shit was so tight she forgot her dick was fake one time.

She's been living in Sana's druglord mansion and she doesn't know how long it's been, but this was the one time she didnt mind being kidnapped. Unlike the time Camila trapped her in the penguin enclosure at the zoo. She basically does hard drugs and gets laid all day, and she prays that Camila doesn't barge through the front door with her little army anytime soon. Laying in her hot Japanese lover's lap and tripping off pills is all she ever wanted in life.

+++

"Did you read the documents from Dinah?" Ally pokes at the neatly stacked pile of folders on Camila's desk.

"Yeah. But I'm not trusting shit that dirty little Shawn Mendes guy sends me. He's sus. Like the impostor." Camila scoffs and spins around in her Peppa Pig custom Gucci gaming chair optimized for hardcore gay sex and gaming.

Ally scratches her head. "But what if he actually knows where Lauren is."

"He just wants money from me. I know it. I won't fall for his shit." Camila snaps the pen in her hands. "Anyways, tomorrow is 9/11 so we need to post hella memes about it and get cancelled on Twitter by a bunch of 13 year old white girls with racist dads."

"You're so smart and right I think we should have sex." Ally drops her jacket to the floor

"SPEAKING OF SEX, DID YOU KNOW THAT PENGUINS—"

+++

Today is the day Camila's spies, Summer and Doja return.

"So what information did you girls get for me?" Camila asks excitedly, grinning widely with anticipation.

"Erm..." The spies scratch the back of their heads.

"So..." Summer and Doja stare at eachother awkwardly, both hesitant to speak.

"Don't be shy, ladies. Tell your mommy Camz! C'mon!" she persuades, growing impatient and her stare is already burning through their skulls.

"So," Doja begins to explain. "We kinda just had like. A lot of gay sex. We didn't really learn anything. We're sorry."

A couple minutes later, Doja and Summer are stumbling with their luggages crammed and broken plates in their hair. Camila was seriously debating just shooting herself at this point. She decided that she would have to go to China and speak to Miss Lalisa Manoban herself. Because nobody else could get the job done. Because women are useless and they all belong in the kitchen.