Chapter Two

Jake ran home so he wouldn't have to bump into any school mates, he unlocked his door and stormed up the stairs.

"Who could of taken that photo.." he thought quietly, his parents weren't home yet. He got changed into a blue hood and shorts and laid on his bed, he looked at the photo, nobody was around Jake, of course but Jake also didn't see who was taking the photo, at all, it's quite dark down that area however so it makes sense.

Jake got off the post and scrolled through Clozygram, he then got a text from Drew, he checked it "hey when you coming over I want to show you the new character." Jake studied the message for a while, thing of what to say, he decided he'll just come over "yea I'll come over I guess" he sent back and put his shoes back on and walks to Drew's house.

At Drew's house.

Jake knocked twice, the door slowly opened and Drew peeped out the slit "oh hey man, come in" he said opened the door and letting Jake in, "come on let's my room" He said dragging Jake up the stairs, They both sat in on the couch in his room, Drew handed Jake a controller, and he turned on the ps 4 and put on Super Smash Gacha.

Drew chose his Character "there's the new character right there" he pointed to the screen at one of the characters, Jake looks closely at the new Character
It had hair like his except blue and had brown eyes "oh and your character is dating mine if you don't mind" Drew said pressing start with the square button.

Jake looked at Drew slightly and then also pressed Start, "pvp or us versus a bot?" Drew asked switching between the two options "uh, us versus a bot, I guess" Jake said, Looking up from his controller at Drew.

The boys spent ages fighting the bot, finally they won, an overlapping screen showed up:

JakeSimps- level up 13
RichManDrew- 25 xp points

RichManDrew Coins Collected- 100
JakeSimps Coins Collected-230

"Wow Jake your getting really good at this!" Drew yelled,  "uh, Thanks.." Jake said.

Jake accidentally touches Drew's hand, "sorry Drew!" Jake says shooting his hand up, and putting it in his lap "eh it's fine.." both of the boys eyes locked "Jake..." Drew mumbled putting his hand on Jakes "yea?" Said Jake quietly looking down at his hand "I wanna kiss you right now.." Drew whispered, turning a bright pink "oh uh that's fine.." Jake muttered, Drew went for it and locked lips with Jake.

Both of them closed their eyes, Jake wrapped his arms around Drew, Drew stop kissing Jake and they both open their eyes "how about we make some cupcakes Jakey?" Drew asks as he moves Jakes hands so they are in his own "yea sound likes fun" Jake giggles.

_____________________

HELLO IT IS DEN HERE! THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! IF YOU DID ENJOY MAKE SURE TO VOTE BY PRESSING THE STAR BUTTON! HAVE A GOOD DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT (except for you Jaek and Grapey, have a horrible one/j) BAII <3