First Period || 13

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

*Requested by Bananakook*

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Oppa? Are you back yet?" Aera's voice asked, as she ran into the house, kicking off her shoes and flopping on the couch tired after playing in the park with her friends.

She realized her brothers weren't home yet and sighed, taking the telephone from the table and laying on the couch, dialling her brother's phone number and holding the receiver near her ear.

"Hello oppa," she said.

"Aera, I'll call you in a bit, I'm in a meeting right now, okay?"

"Oh okay." She nodded, ending the call, ready to dial another number. A small smile played on her lips as Jungkook answered;

"Hey bud," He said in a cheerful voice.

"Hi oppa, when are you coming back?" She asked.

"Maybe in an hour or two?" He said, "There's some work in the studio, and I'm thinking I should finish it today."

"Okay..." Aera said with a pout forming on her lips.

"What happened? Is my little girl missing oppa that much?" He chuckled.

"Uh not that much, but my tummy's hurting a little bit."

"Oh you must be hungry, go and eat something."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think so. Now go and eat, I'll get back to work. Bye."

"Bye"

Aera sighed, touching her stomach and shaking her head as she stood, heading to the kitchen and taking a bag of chips that Jungkook bought for himself earlier. However she stopped, frowning as she felt something wet and cold on her pants. She looked at her pants, turning back a bit, but couldn't spot anything. The stomachache was just getting more intense at this point, making her lose all the interest in eating anything.

She walked back to the couch, deciding to take a nap for a while as she remembered how Jungkook or Jimin sometimes had sore muscles and said sleep helps. Although she found herself halting as her eyes spotted a weird stain on the couch, she frowned and took a closer look, realizing it was red in color and still wet.

"I didn't spill anything though" she mumbled to herself, trying to think if it was still there when she came home. Her senses kicked in, reminding her to clean it up, no matter how it got there, Jimin gets mad when he sees any stain of juice or food items on the couch and carpets.

She sat on the carpet after bringing a box of tissues and wet wipes, ready to clean the stain that appeared magically out of nowhere. Letting out a faint groan as her abdomen kept tying into knots, she threw the tissues and wipes away, frustrated by the amount of time and effort it was taking while she was in pain.

Getting up from the carpet, her eyes landed down where she sat, finding another stain, "Oh god! What is happening?!" She groaned, stomping on the stain, but eventually stopping as she remembered it was all clean until she sat there. A gasp left her lips, she quickly headed to the nearest room and stood in front of the mirror, turning around a bit and finding a similar red stain on her pants.

Her eyes widened in fear, as she couldn't understand what was happening and how there were so many red stains appearing suddenly. She pulled her pants down, grabbing another new pair of shorts and putting them on, holding the stained one in her hands as she gulped nervously, taking a closer look and realizing it was blood.