Bad touch || 07

××××××××××××

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mentions :- Child abuse

×××××××××××××

"C'mon Aera, you have to take a shower!" Jungkook said, chasing her around the room as the girl kept running away from him, whining at the thought of bathing.

"Noo!" She gasped, wiggling and trying her best to get away from her brother's grip. Jungkook smirked confidently, finally getting a hold of the little girl and lifting her off the floor, as he grinned widely, leaning down and rubbing his nose against Aera's, making her giggle sweetly instead of throwing tantrums that she was doing for a while now.

"Showering is good, we don't want any stinky babies in here do we?"

Aera shook her head standing straight in front of bathtub while Jungkook got the shampoos and shower gels after placing her down on her feet. She looked down, removing her socks and sitting on the closed toilet seats as she waited for Jungkook to come back with her towel.

"Why are you sitting? Take off your clothes and put them in the laundry." Jungkook instructed, sighing at the end as it was his turn to do the laundry this week.

Aera stood up and turned around, "I can't do it." She said, showing the zipper on the back of her jumpsuit to the brother, who nodded and pulled the sipper down, helping her take it off.

Jungkook sighed, watching the kid ready to step in the bathtub as she was checking the temperature of the water for herself and throwing a few splashes at him. Remembering his job of making sure she takes a proper bath and not just wastes a lot of water, he took a step back to avoid getting himself wet from her continuous water-plays.

She could shower herself alone, without drowning in the tub, but Jimin had to make sure whether she was actually cleaning herself or not, as he had noticed how she just stands in the corner after turning the shower on so that the sound of the water can fool the brothers. And so, he often had to put a foot down and tell her that good girls bathe themselves nicely.

"Oppa" Jungkook heard, looking up from his phone and humming in response, "Look, I'm santa." She giggled, pointing at the beard she just made on her chin with the foam.

Jungkook chuckled, crouching near the tub, and capturing a picture of her face, "We don't need any other santa coming home on Christmas then, hmm?"

"No, he'll give us gifts."

"What do you want from santa?"

And there, Jungkook started a whole long list of toys, food, cars and literally every other thing in the world, that the seven year old had ever seen. The boy laughed, keeping his phone in his pocket and reaching his hands out to style Aera's hair like a shark's fin.

Aera laughed, gathering more foam and putting it on Jungkook's head, making the boy groan, "Aish! I'm not going to wash my hair right now Aera."

"Why not?" She giggled, putting more and making a mountain of foam on his head. He shook his head, taking off his shirt and putting his phone away, before scrunching his face at Aera who giggled at him showing her uneven teeth with gaps in between.

He turned on the shower and stepping in, pulling the girl to stand up, as she splashed more water on him, making his half pants to stick to his thighs.

....

"You said we have to take a shower quickly?" Aera said, looking up at Jungkook who was now sitting on the tub with Aera on his lap, enjoying the bubble bath with his favourite music playing in the background.